Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Charlestown harbour, Cornwall

Charlestown

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Dormer windows on the roof of the house

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Joniks12 Gasan
Joniks12 Gasan
quotePosted at 14:52 on 9th May 2024
Hello everyone, I’m looking for attic windows for my house, I’ll soon be installing a roof and I want to make sure there are windows right in it. Tell me where can I find them?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Buwet12 Junadarx1
Buwet12 Junadarx1
quotePosted at 16:38 on 9th May 2024
Hi I understand you, I had the same problem, the roof looked not very cool and I honestly even thought about completely redoing it, but then I realized that the view itself can be changed and will be much better, I searched the Internet as exactly how to change it and found roof windows, thanks to which I made two windows in my roof and now looks like in some hotel, ventilation became much more convenient and now you can look at the sky.
Andrew Merrill
Andrew Merrill
quotePosted at 09:56 on 30th May 2024
Hi there! If you’re looking for high-quality attic windows, Velux and Fakro are both excellent brands. I got mine from Velux, and they've been great in terms of both aesthetics and functionality. Try visiting their official websites or your local home improvement snake game stores.
 Please login to post to this thread...