Greenwich

in the county of Greater London

Southwell Minster, Nottinghamshire

Southwell

in the county of Nottinghamshire

Peel Castle and beach.

Peel

in the county of Isle of Man

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Darrell from Bradford

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Darrell Evans
Darrell Evans
quotePosted at 17:45 on 12th September 2018

Hi all. As the title says my name is Darrell, I am in my mid 50's and live in Bradford, West Yorkshire.

I work in Wakefield in the education sector as a member of the support staff.

When searching for somewhere new to visit I stumbled upon PoE website and liked what I have seen so far (plenty more to browse through). For a while now I have been looking for a forum to join and this one seems to tick the right boxes with the right attitude to the users on it. Fingers crossed that I have the time to become an active member.

My interest in photography seems to get me into a wide variety of other subjects such as transport, landscape, architecture and any other subject that takes my interest at the time. Though I must say in the decades I have had the hobby it is landscape that has always held my interest. 

Thats enough rambling  I'm off to read some posts now.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Karen Lee
Karen Lee
quotePosted at 16:04 on 5th October 2018
Hello Darrell. A belated Welcome to POE, a fellow northerner, my roots lie in Cas and I get back up there as often as i can.  Anyway, enjoy POE and happy snapping
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 12:30 on 9th October 2018
Hi Darrell, a warm welcome to the site. Looking forward to hopefully seeing more of your images, as the first two were fantastic. Thanks for adding them to PoE.
 Please login to post to this thread...