Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Tunbridge Wells

Tunbridge Wells

in the county of Kent

TT Races Isle of Man

Douglas

in the county of Isle of Man

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

petewrycraft
petewrycraft
quotePosted at 13:15 on 28th July 2018

Hi all, it's a pleasure to be a part of this community. I'm a long-standing photographer, starting out with a Yashica Mat bought fo 19 guineas in 1966. I then moved to Canon using Ftb, AE1, EOS33 and finall moving to digital with a 10D. Years passed and my finances allowed me to buy first a 5D mk1 and later a 1D mk 4. Age takes no prisoners and I was struggling with the weight of all my gear, so decided to sell it all and make the move to mirrorless. I must admit, after using the Fuji Xpro2 for over a year now, wish I had made the move earlier! It's a fantastic system with wonderful lenses.

I love getting out and about in my local area (Leicestershire) and further afield. I usually make a couple of trips yearly with the Lake District, Northumberland and Derbyshire Peak district some of my favourite places. On my bucket list are the Western Isles, Orkney and the Scilly Isles.

I don't expect making money from the site, but would very much, appreciate constructive criticism. I use Lightroom and Photoshop for my post production.

I'm Chairman of my local photographic society (Coalville and District Photographic Society) and would welcome any visitors to our meetings. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 14:44 on 17th August 2018

Hi Pete, it's a pleasure to have you onboard. Absolutely love your lone tree photo of Buttermere by the way, It's really stunning. Hopefully some of our regular members can offer you the constructive criticism you're after with your photos. Welcome to the site and we hope you enjoy it.

Chris & Sarah

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...