Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Portreath in the winter

Portreath

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

Wasdale view

Wasdale Head

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

NewPhotographer to Pictures of England

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Tom Curtis
Tom Curtis
quotePosted at 08:23 on 30th August 2013
Hi
Tom Curtis here UK Stock Photographer.
I am a freelance with a large collection images. Based in South Yorkshire. Pictures have been used by many UK publications including The Countryman, Outdoor Photographer also by Calendar publishers and Tour Operators for brochures and Websites, CD roms and Album covers.
 Having lived in Billericay, Chelmsford, South Woodham Ferrers, Maldon Essex and now living near Barnsley South Yorkshire I have created a collection of many images. Also visiting many exciting places in England with a motorcaravan.
 I hope to contribute much of my collection to Pictures of England.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:30th August 2013 10:06
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Edward Lever
Edward Lever
quotePosted at 08:42 on 30th August 2013

I hope you find PoE a friendly place, Tom. I have already commented on your excellent shot of the Puffin at Farne Islands this being a good example of what an older camera (Canon EOS10D) when paired with a good lens can do in the hands of a skilled photographer. I personally am on a limited budget and buy older cameras and lenses out of necessity, and your shot is a fine example of what the old Canon sensor can do.

Here at PoE we seem to have a mixture of skills and talents. PoE is not a 'Pro Photography' site by any means, but the variety of record shots of English towns and villages is appreciated by vistors both from the UK and overseas. PoE is not a stock photography site (there was an attempt to promote a stock section on a companion site)  but I'm sure your knowledge of selling your images will be helpful to those members who have thought about it.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:12 on 30th August 2013

POE will be selling images in the very near future and C&S are working on it still, so hang on in there progress is being made and change really is coming!

Tom I deleted your image links simply because it would be in direct competition with POE when the facility to buy is complete. By all means discuss your experiences here though.

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 19:39 on 30th August 2013
Hi Tom and welcome to this great site. You have already put up some stunning images and we look forward to more. You will find us a happy family so join in a forum or two if you get the chance, you will be more than welcome. Enjoy your stay with us and keep up with those great photos
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 19:44 on 30th August 2013
Hi Tom and welcome to POE, you have put up some great shots. Hope you enjoy being here as much as the rest of us.
MikeT
MikeT
quotePosted at 20:10 on 30th August 2013
Hi Tom, welcome aboard this great site, I do hope you enjoy it as much as I do, they're a super bunch of people, just join in the forums whenever you feel like it, the more the merrier
Sue H
Sue H
quotePosted at 21:09 on 30th August 2013

Welcone to POE, Tom. 

I have be thouroughly enjoying your picture submissions. You are obviously a very skilled photographer and we are so happy that you have joined us.

I must go and coment on some of your pictures now.  

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:47 on 30th August 2013
  Greetings Tom and welcome to POE, must be a home from home. With the photos already posted you are an obviously adept photographer with a vast and varied selection of images judging by the ones already uploaded. Do take time out and join in the various threads with friends with like minds.
 Please login to post to this thread...