Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village sign

Caister-on-Sea

in the county of Norfolk

River Stour

Canterbury

a Historic City in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

New Facts Database 2019

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 21:09 on 1st April 2019

I've removed the random England facts from showing on the site, as they are now all contained within their own section which is more Search Engine friendly. Still needs a bit of work but for now it's live on the site, so if you know of any interesting facts we can add to it, please let us know by posting them here. Cheers!

England facts database

Chris & Sarah

Edited by: poe at:9th April 2019 23:10
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 12:48 on 10th April 2019

This new historical facts section is finished now (Here), except for categorising facts (e.g People, places) which will come eventually. The latest fact to be added will appear top of the page, on the first page. This new section will be a permanent fixture to the site, so if you have any facts to add, please do, even if they are already on the site within an image description.

You can add new facts directly on the fact pages (form at bottom of page) when logged in, or in the forum here.

Once the fact database has a healthy amount, we'll probably introduce a 'fact' link on the picture pages too, which users can click to read associated facts.

Thank you for any contributions.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
 Please login to post to this thread...