Exploring the most Picturesque & Historic parts of England
Now that we have moved the site on to a much more affordable hosting service, our next aim (and equally as important) is to raise enough money to get some important redevelopment done to significantly improve the site and make it more attractive to new members and visitors, making it a bit more modern and future proof whilst still preserving its unique character.
Here are just a few of the things we wish to accomplish over the coming months -
1. Professional branding/logo design so we can create banners/letterheads to create a consistent look across the site and all the social media platforms.
2. Upload Page Significant improvements - such as multiple uploads at once with ability to group images. Image preview before upload. Progress bar for uploads and so on.
3. Watermark option so users can add an extra layer of protection to their images, especially those who wish to sell images from poe.
4. Attractions 'near you' search feature so you can plan days out from the site.
5. Map pages updating.
6. Booking accommodation - Significant improvements made to the accommodation section of the site.
7. Ability to add videos to the site, to accompany the image collections.
8. Premier showcase tours - Split picture tours up, so we can showcase the best for each place, and have the rest in sub-tours/categories.
9. Many more improvements...
If you are in a position to help, please do so by clicking the PayPal button below or by sending a cheque to the address below. Thank you so much for your kind support of the Pictures of England website.
Many thanks indeed, Chris & Sarah Plows
Alternatively, cheques can be made payable to 'Pictures of England.com', and sent to:
Pictures of England.com
17 Old Road,