Sheffield

in the county of South Yorkshire

River Wharfe and Weir, Otley, West Yorkshire

Otley

in the county of West Yorkshire

Weyside Path to Godalming, Surrey

Guildford

in the county of Surrey

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Robin from Dorset

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Robin EdmondsPremier Member - Click for more info
Robin Edmonds
quotePosted at 22:13 on 3rd February 2018
Hello everyone. I'm Robin from Dorset. I'm 45 years old and live near Christchurch. I am currently unemployed, due to long-term illness, but certainly fill my  time with numerous activities, such as helping Mum and Dad with shopping, cooking, washing-up, driving, etc. and of course I love doing photography, artwork and writing - in fact I am a qualified Journalist and have been published 4 times in 4 national publications (in the past)! I came across this website quite by chance, just looking for a site with nice photos of this country. The photos I have uploaded (all taken by me) are pending approval I believe. Anyway that's me. Thanks.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 13:57 on 5th February 2018

Hi Robin, a warm welcome to PoE! 

Thanks for sharing some of your wonderful photos with us (they have now been approved), and also for helping support the site via the Premier membership, it's greatly appreciated. Really hope you enjoy the site.

A lovely part of the country you live in by the way. We have a few other members onboard from Dorset.

Cheers,

Chris & Sarah 

Robin EdmondsPremier Member - Click for more info
Robin Edmonds
quotePosted at 18:20 on 5th February 2018

Hi Chris and Sarah,

Thanks for your nice welcome message. It's nice to feel part of an online community, as well as the real one outside in the streets near here! Dorset is excellent for photography - such varied and interesting as well as beautiful landscape. But very often I like turning my gaze to the sky above and capturing the most amazing cloud formations, sunsets and the moon sometimes (although photographing the moon at night is especially challenging I've found!).

I do intend to make the most of what your site has to offer - congratulations for making it so accessible to those like me who are on a low-income; perfect.

Regards,

Robin 

Please login to post to this thread...