Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Penmon

Penmon

in the county of Isle of Anglesey

Old bathing huts at Cleveleys, Lancashire

Cleveleys

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

FRED FROM " MARTOCK ""

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Frederick Hodder
Frederick Hodder
quotePosted at 00:29 on 24th June 2017

HI, AND HELLO,

I am fred from martock, somerset. i am 79 years old and keen amateur photographer, only i do not get all that amount of time at the moment. i have been with this site for some time now,  and love it  nice to meet you. have a good day.

FRED. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
poePremier Member - Click for more info
poe
quotePosted at 08:44 on 24th June 2017

Hello Fred, thanks for popping in and saying hello, it's great to see you posting in the forum.

Martock looks a lovely place (though we've yet to get there), and we've been thoroughly enjoying your pictures over the years. Thanks for sharing them on the site with us all.

Particularly love your coastal shot of Burton Bradstock below, a place we have been to a couple of times in the past and really love. The village itself is beautiful, and of course the scenery too as shown in your lovely photo.

Cliff walk, Burton Bradstock
Picture by frederick hodder

Frederick Hodder
Frederick Hodder
quotePosted at 11:13 on 24th June 2017
thank you so much glad you like burton bradstock thank you for the post.     fred
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:10 on 27th June 2017
Hi Fred, nice to hear from you with a reminder of what we did in Burton Bradstock...nice for sure!
 Please login to post to this thread...