Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Scorton Priory gateway, Scorton Village, Nr. Garstang, Lancashire.

Scorton

in the county of Lancashire

Kersey, very old Church of Holy Virgin

Kersey

in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Can I take my food on a board?

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Syd Harling
Syd Harling
quotePosted at 21:28 on 28th September 2012
I could not agree more. Why not make it official and invite advertisers to use the site for a decent fee?
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
jc
jc
quotePosted at 00:39 on 29th September 2012

Good Evening! Just dreaming of a luxuary plane oversea's, around plenty of good spirit's lawful citizen's!! Near the beginning future of arriving with friends on a green lawn have a bright happiness excellant time!! Have a wonderful evening!!

Julia

jc
jc
quotePosted at 23:46 on 29th September 2012

Good Afternoon! Just lounging around thinking of the London / England Olympic's, gathering thought's on how is everyone wellfare!! Nothing new is here and is still very warm in Arizona!! Enjoy the day!

Julia

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:59 on 30th September 2012

It's official right now then Syd...

Have you spent your 'Company Marketing Budget' yet?

Why not reap the benefit of POE's 80 million plus page views and advertise with the best England website on the net? POE gets more visitors than the official England website, what more need I say?

For more details on how to advertise with www.PicturesOfEngland.com please contact:

Chris and Sarah UK2 @ picturesofengland.com

Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 17:28 on 4th October 2012
On 24th September 2012 14:29, Gabriel Natan wrote:
People frequently use planes for travelling, a big business tour to obtain a work and so on. If flying requires some phase, you don't have any consequences with cuisine. Though, what will you carry out provided that your air travel is long and you need to complete single or several changes? Furthermore, you must pay for some water or juice. If you are supposed to kill time for switch of aircrafts for several hrs in the air-port, you would give spectacular rates in shops on this (link removed) Then my inquiry is "Could any person get cuisine on the plane? "
I believe not very I will be involved in this question, on the contrary people would also believe it valuable.

To me, this reeks of spam.  It is so typical of such e-mails where the sender has a very poor grasp on the English language and think they are providing just enough correct information to get your attention.  Then they attach a link hoping you will click on said link which usually will either launch a virus or somehow enable the sender to ascertain your identification information.  Anytime I receive something like this, I immediately delete it without ever touching the imbedded link.
Barbara Shoemaker
Barbara Shoemaker
quotePosted at 21:56 on 4th October 2012

My sincere apologies to Gabriel if I am mistaken in what I said about his post.  I meant no offence.

I had my bank account hacked online several months ago so I'm a bit leary as you might expect.

Ken Marshall
Ken Marshall
quotePosted at 01:02 on 8th October 2012
I agree with Barbara. Over the years I have had many spam emails with a link and irrelevant, unrelated, meaningless messages included.I've never clicked on one of these links.The spammers post links on forums too.

Edited by: Ken Marshall at:8th October 2012 01:06
 Please login to post to this thread...