Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The estuary from the Yachting Club

Salcombe

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

Hunstanton, Norfolk

Hunstanton

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Thank-You

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 12:35 on 8th March 2010

I am blown away! My old, faded, yellowed photographs have had comments and they were all nice!

I only put them on the site as they may have had some historic interest and certainly not did not expect any one to comment on them! And I really only wanted to add my bit with these poor offerings.

I am feeling very touched by the kindness of the POE members.  Thank you all so muchEmbarassed

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 20:14 on 15th March 2010
Thank you once more for the lovely comments on my latest posts.They are very much appreciated.
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 20:38 on 15th March 2010
And the same from me, Thank you for taking thr time and interest
Peggy Cannell
Peggy Cannell
quotePosted at 19:03 on 24th March 2010

Cathyml, thanks for your comments about pink houses, actually many houses in Suffolk are pink, they are known as "Suffolk Pink", I was once told they were painted pink to keep away the Witches, although many pics we take are of Norfolk they are on the border of Suffolk therefore the pink has spread into Norfolk. We live on the border and take more pics in Norfolk because there is more water there and we like pics with water in if possible..

Also thanks to everyone else who have taken the time and interest to comment, it is very encouraging.

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 19:29 on 24th March 2010

Thanks for the information Peggy, I was fascinated by all the pink.

Likewise thanks to all those who have made comments on my photos as Peggy says it is so encouraging and such a friendly, interested gesture

Urmimala Singh
Urmimala Singh
quotePosted at 05:15 on 25th March 2010
I would like to convey my thanks to all those who put in their wonderful comments for my pictures of Greenwich.Your comments really made me so happy and they also made me long to visit beautiful England again with my camera! Thank you!
Ruth Gregory
Ruth Gregory
quotePosted at 03:41 on 26th March 2010

Thanks everybody for your lovely comments on the Dorset pictures I sent last night.  Every one of them just makes my day.  xx

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:49 on 2nd April 2010
Thanks to everyone who commented on my latest photos. I really appreciate you taking the time. Thanks again.
Cathy E.
Cathy E.
quotePosted at 14:24 on 18th April 2010

For all of our wonderful photographers here on POE, I would like to offer a big THANK YOU for the lovely pictures you have submitted. I have not had time to comment on them but I wanted you to know how wonderful they are and how much I appreciate them all. They are all so lovely!

While my life is in such turmoil these days it is a nice retrieve of peaceful and happy times. Thank you for that gift. Kiss 

cathyml
cathyml
quotePosted at 15:05 on 18th April 2010
Hi Cathy, its lovely to know you are still with us on POE Smile