Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Whats this.

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 18:33 on 1st August 2008
I knew there was an S in there somewhere. He he he.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:24 on 1st August 2008
On 1st August 2008 15:23, poe wrote:

Nice idea Peter. I deleted the other threads, so panic over.

By the way, Ron is also a moderator now and has the power to delete any mishaps Smile

No worries my wonderful friends within the forum, much as I take the p... (sorry mickey!!) I absolutely love everything about all you guys and gals out there, and would only delete something if it was obscene or non family friendly! I feel honoured to be trusted to act as first moderator for POE, despite being family, and very much look forward to lots of other trusted friends within the forum being allowed the same title in due course. We are, after all, extended family and that is nice. So despite all the jibes (yes, you as well Peter) I look forward to the task to which I have been charged.

An update for those of you who have proved how much they care about me. I attended the Doctor today....more blood tests to check my kidney functions, but no result for a few days. The only good thing is that I am not seeing blood in any of the bits that matter, so one hopes this is a good sign!

I love you all fellow POE forum members so much, your support is beyond what one could reasonably expect. Please keep up the good work in supporting this brilliant website, and thinking about what Jason said somewhere (See I do watch whats going on even if I don't always respond.) POE is responsible for the lack of work being carried out here in England...or could it be global even? That's the power of POE, what a fantastic website!! God bless all!

Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 19:45 on 1st August 2008
Thanks Ron. Hope your test come out showing that there is nothing wrong, appart from just swinging the lead. He he. And how is Anna. Is she OK now?
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 20:56 on 1st August 2008
Congrats Ron, thats an honour for you.....will you be moderating your lingo now then ha ha .....glad you're on the mend and I can only ask the same question as Peter, how's Anna?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:59 on 1st August 2008
Hello Peter....mate! The lead is really pulling on my shoulders, and Anna is bearing up under the strain of the water and the rope! But, hey she's lovely and I don't want her to drown, well not just yet anyway!!
L
L
quotePosted at 21:00 on 1st August 2008
oh dear, a moderator
Diana Sinclair
Diana Sinclair
quotePosted at 21:10 on 1st August 2008

LOL! Better late than never, right Lynn? Wink

Ron, I responded to an earlier post and asked many of the same questions that I see you have answered here so forgive the duplication. Embarassed

Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 21:12 on 1st August 2008
Watch your P's and Q's then everyone!
Peter Evans
Peter Evans
quotePosted at 21:25 on 1st August 2008
Where do I put them Andy?
Andy Edwards
Andy Edwards
quotePosted at 21:28 on 1st August 2008
In with your cucumbers and tomatoes Peter.