Coltishall

in the county of Norfolk

Boats in queue for flood 2005. Carlisle, Cumbria

Carlisle

in the county of Cumbria

Exbury Gardens

Exbury

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:06 on 2nd April 2017

Good evening, was suppse to go with hubby and the grandkids today to Ka-nee-ta as they wanted to go swimming, but got foot attacked last night and was up pretty much all night long...so by the time I got to bed, this morning,they left and I slept 5 hours for beginners. 

Expect with Trump to have lots of water related issues this year...as I think he looks like an FRog in the face features...actually they are pretty good to have around totem animal wise...but just read from Karin..take him out please....! I take it she don't like him.....but their main attribute toward life is to make people change. They have an abilty to purge negativity from our lives. They often come to people not taking care of themselves also. Intuitive, they hear messages from the other side. They do represent an kind of choas until things get resolved.  Frogs showing up in any form means "REly on God".  They have an long association in history..esp with the Celtic people. They often indicate the coming of rain, cleansing, and renewal. Over all the out come from frogs tends to be prosperity and good luck. Ever heard of the story of the Princess made to marry an frog...in the end...he turned into an Prince when she kissed him and they lived happily after.

Something of the news the other day....an man that had weighed 712 pounds...he lost 500 pounds...this goes to show you..... an over eating habbit is an  true medical problem. First thing they made him do is write down eveything he consumed daily.

Those people in the recent mud landslide in Ecudor...death toll is now up to nearly 200  deaths.....I can't urge you enough to be careful with this year's; weather modifcations...they are very severe where ever they take place. So you going to have to make your area "Protective" from the weather. Your family also..... and your belongings. Before they happen not afterward.  

With that I go for now and hope everything is well and good your way...enjoy your day and evening. Talk later... 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:10 on 3rd April 2017

Good evening...well everyone stayed home today so I got 2 months of stacked up back work done today, plus new shoes... see if that will help my feet. Weather was not to bad, so yard work got done also today. Simple dinner with left over turkey and gravy on mashed potatoes/cole slaw/baked beans. Been watching tiny homes and tiny home apartments most of today as I laid down. I did walk today so this makes maybe five times out of the last two weeks. Ido have my gel patches on my feet though tonight and just found out they raised the price of them 4 dollars. So I need an fast medical cure for my feet and then some. ...as I can go through an $12.99 box in one day some times.  I do believe anything to keep me in pain or money broke...is there an merciful God out there that can stop it all? I guess I go for now, cause whomever generally makes me wake up at 3 am to change those patches in order to sleep, if I can at that. ...some times it takes an second dose of them in the morning and then I sleep all day....so not much ever gets accomplished either when you sleep half the day. I don' tlike being an nursing home type patient these days.. in pain....Talk to you later on...

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:36 on 4th April 2017

Good evening....I showed my hubby my left leg tonight.....and he says, yes, that's your knee cap and I'd say the bump protruding beside it might be your leg bone...but never fear if it is, the hospital can break it and reset it.  That doesn' tleave me an very comforting thought. So I think tonight I'll load up on Tyenol before I head to bed and try to sleep some.

It was a nice day today, and I walked some..rather slowly down the street with both crutches trying to make my feet in line an not waver off to the side...which makes me fall.  But I guess if I have an broken leg that might be why..heh...you know, I just can't smile these days any more. 

So anyway...hungry.. just ate half an turkey sand and two stalks of celery and hope it does the trick on that one, talk to you later on. Mot even "Dancing with the stars could cheer me up tonight. Let's have an good day tomarrow!!!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:03 on 6th April 2017

Hello...can you believe today was the first time I was awake all day without going to nap...since last August. I took my small walk past my talking neighbor as she was doing yardwork. Really tired me out though.  By afternoon I was soaking in the bathtub also. I stayed up last night and watched some guys make thier own Bike house off the grid and they added an "S" form roof to the top of it for riding thier bikes over...very nice...off grid....had an front window madeof odd shapes of glass inserted to make an wall.  Was something about six guys with some help from their gals.

Then watched an up in the air Yurt...huge an gorgeous....built on cemement poles....luxury and then some....they had an loft in it...but they still ladded below thier house and round of electrical fencing and same for an gate around the house up above for black bears. They only got some 200 feet of snow...on the edge of the Rocky Mts. They were off grid also. Interesting. I can rember an coupel of years ago up at the Mt.Hood RV Park that has yruts there was an bear spotted down by the river....hand everyone shook up, esp the tenters.

Very upset about the next to babies of in Syria being hit by the Chemmical Spraying...it was uncalled for, and am sure they would not want the same thing done to thier children...after all...they are lucky as it is to grow up with parents and an home over there as it is. Think I should ask the "Glactic FEdration" of UFO's if they could just blow up their airplanes befor ethey leave the air fields if they are carrying bio chemicals. I do not see where next to "babies" at 2 or 3 years old they could harm another  adult trained miltiary group.  I find thier actions very un human like to say the least. That is the thing about war, one person has to find an way more barbaric and nasty over another..... each time they go into battle. Not very good for peace, or rebuilding and progress over there.  In short, thier country looks shitty looking with trash all over it.

I guess I go for now, my feet were hurting me considerably last night also, sister in law had her son staying with her and sounded much  better from her illness....happier. I called out to my son's house to tell him that I think an old friend just had an baby..or his wife did. Maybe he should find out if the truth or not also. They were close friendsat one time. So, have an good evening everyone, we go back into an week of rain off and on, but every day supposedly. Talk later on.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 13:05 on 7th April 2017

Can't sleep tonight so am reading the news on the US Air strikes....it seems justified.  Wish it had never taken place to begin with...but picking on "babies" darn near..they were so young...I can't but help beleive that God would say that this chemical warfare has to stop and now if possible...before we all have to fear the use of Chemical Warfare on civilians world-wide...we do not want things to get to that stage. It would be an "hitler crisis" all over again. They have already killed 400,000 of their people in fighting. I can see why the Syrians were asking the global community to allow them to come in to their countries for sanctuary.  These actions were not instigated by the US....they should of never happened to begin with.  My prayers go out to the sufferers....babies don' t cause war, they are innocents...mankind does and sometimes when we over step our bonderies in the fighting we need to be told. Say an world peace prayer for mankind in general right now. 

My feet are bothering me tonight, I got the wrong kind of gel patches and they didn't work, so had to go back tonight and get the right type....but they are on fire tonight and then some. Quite painful and can't seem to sleep. I heard an very distinct left ear tone, like I have not now for some time tonight....means earthquake 200 miles perimeter around the Portland area, most likely off shore Oregon in the next 48 hours. I go for now...still waiting for the good news to happen one of these days. Talk later on....

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:12 on 9th April 2017

I had an hard tm egettin gin here as there was no "Forums" mentioned in the main listin gof what's available in POE..I always figure one day since I am the only one posting they will close down the forum site...but then that kind of leaves so no one can come back here if they did want to post.  It has become just as wild in earthboppin and they swing back and forth as to what the real truth we are being fed daily really is. You do not know whom to believe any more...as it seems everything is an "Lie" anymore. 

Our hurricane went north off the coast, inland winds were at their highest about 58 mph..still toppled trees and knocked out power....but could of been an lot worse also had it came straight in-land. For the most part power outtages affected us, but they were taken care by the end of the day also. Last I saw of this it was headed toward Seattle last night. Fairly calm today...and little bit of rain though. I see an full moon out there tonight from my front picture window also. This stirm as als said to affect much of the USA this weekend, but have not seen anything about it as yet.

I'm out to find " Dee Dee  and lillie" some fishing hats for this summer. I could have fun with this also...wonder if I could get the words "Lady Luck" on the hat with an pair of sunglasses and some fishing lures...and hand her an bottle of soda pop...Draft Root Beer. She says my brother has her tackle box...and I said, you mean tangled box, she said no.."Tackle box"....mine has always been more like an tangle box...I wonder what she's talking about. Rivers here are still ot high to go fishing...gonna be more into summer before we can get things going onan day trip. I guess I should get going...and it would be nice to know why they left out the forum thread to the left of the main menu and or let me know if they ever decide to end it all someday.

I am now at 191.5 pounds...I am headed for 175 pounds before I quit....that should make me an 90 pound lossI'm about an 70 pound lost now and most people lose thier diabetes at 74 pounds loss...just ask Actor Tom Hanks, who, was in our town last summer. I guess his was stopped in 10 days time...thnkas to DR. OZ.  The year before I got preggie with my son...I lost 90 pounds at Weight Watchers.....at 175 pounds I will have lost 90 pounds on my Paleo Diet ...bu tdon' tplan on havin gmay more kids at 68 years old...but I'm willin gto leave those that want to lose some weight an alternative to two really good programs...weight watchers for the ladies and Paelo for the men, though both groups will take in either sex also. They are constantly adding to their receipes in Paleo all the time and weight watchers is like world wide and on the net also. I'm going into my third year now and will be glad to be done with it and stablize myself also. My clothes fit like baggy sacks these days..so they have to be brought up todate also. Same for  my winter coat. I will try to stay around and let you know what the new docotor has to say about my health if I can continue getting in here...but closer to summer might find me not in here as much...so if this thread continues if will be up to you to help it continue maybe..... We see what happens.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:55 on 9th April 2017

I'm still here Shirley, but admit to spending more time in the garden right now. Hope you can still stick around here in the POE forum because your posts are always interesting.

Don't worry too much about the weight so long as it doesn't increase each week. A pound off here and there is better than putting a pound on eh? lol

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are, continue to enjoy the very best England website on the net bar none!

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:21 on 10th April 2017

I'll be right back, if I can figure out how I just got in here to begin with......my cat rolled over and wiped out my post...darn it!  It's quite late here right now also..so catch you in the morning.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:33 on 11th April 2017

WEll, still kind fo late for tonight...but the most beautiul full moon out there with the Venus not habing to far away on the right side.

Hum..what do you know about the "Aryan" people. Supposedly they introduced the use of Chariots to the Eygptians and started out in the northern area of Europe/Russia and that area...in the area callled the steppes.  It sounds as if at some time they were an underground culture near the Artic Circle. I went looking because there is considerable data with these people being an influence during the days of Jesus also. But most my research in the past has been with either the Vikings or the Scandinavians. Norse Mythology....what I have doesn't sound like them at all......theres'a an article supposedly taken during the time of Zoasterian(sp?) days that says they came from God himself, before the eivl one came an disrupted earth's "paradise"...and talks some about that and that they believe that some day the world will end in fire and heaven is returned. But possibly not cats of all things. I have heard of the days when biblicalyl the Lion lays down with the Lamb in peace...but I'm having quite an time to think in this area they ever had cats roaming around....as your well aware of HItler's regiume suppsedly was making his "elite" cultural group callled the Aryan also. Tall and blonde haired people. Is that why Norway has all the seed banks to sustain life again in the world these days? I fin an lot of dubious type information so far...and wonder about this also.

Long day, but recovered from the last two nights of staying up awake with frequencies all night in my ears going and putting me under stress...which is what is intended to kill us all aparently...lack of sleep. I decieded though the frequencies themseslves are also tied into weather modification also..they start in just about 12 hours before an incoming storm. So for the most part I stayed up last night watching the shows from Alaska and doing my I-pad until all but collapse to go to sleep and of course sleep most the day also...so I'm not getting an dam thing done around this house of mine either. Also say everything nasty to them I can think of also. Really bothers me.

I guess I go for now it's half way decent outside tonight. Even if everyone usually lives and does everything during the day instead. But anyway...talk to you later and have an good week. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 08:28 on 16th April 2017

Thought I would come in to send you Easter greetings for this year.....just watched Charleston Heston in the "10 commandmants" an true classic of its kind these days.  Had an housefull of vistor's this evening and got some things done for the summer fishing, I think one little girl went home happy with new sweatshirt/fishing pole and fishing hats that they can decorate, chocolate easter bunny also....pizza for dinner. My feet bothered me really bad today...I'd like an miracle of this going away myself. They were numb about half way up my calf and feeling like my feet were blazing on fire most the day...about all I can do is put myself ot sleep on pain pills. Nice day outside today also. Good day tomarrow and then the rain stars coming back in for an day or so. All flowers are out now in bloom as are the trees.

So I let you go for now....and seek my way tomarrow with the Lord in peace...not sure as yet how that will go, but let him lead the way I guess..... Talk to you all later on.