Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 08:12 on 27th June 2016

Good Morning to all --i am not up to much Shirley -nothing exiting going on yet??

I will be going into town but not walking --i am going by bus to-day,a few chaps to meet in the Last Chance Saloon.Smile

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 01:30 on 28th June 2016

Yes, I know what you mean on that one....you know I had the best plans for July 4th...as the kids usually go over to their friends house..have been for years on end....well, this year I decided to rent two motel rooms with an 1/2 block away fireworks display...calle donn it two months ago to find the room was reanted last year ahead of time. So then we looked at anothe rpalce...it didn't pan out as Trip Advisor was doing "on-line" only reservations....and I don't do credit card anything on line these days.....called them...they never returned my call either....maybe no one is running the place?  So now I'm out looking fo rsome place to do July 4th fireworks....Oregon Garden is charging $14 an person to see thier's...Sandy they keep saying moved their's to an different area, but no one knows for sure if that's true or not....but it's the closest to go to. I'm kind of lackadaisial with my sore knee/leg also this year. I go into tomarrow for 90 minutes test and talk and should have my hearing aide thereafter...might take an week or so if they have to fit an mold to hold it in my ear...I figure around $2,000 or so...expensive. Hope it's worth every dollar of the price on it.  So my Christmas present this year might be going to an pub somewhere and having an drink. LOL. May be all I can afford on that celelbration. Portland Blues festival first time is charging money to attend it and watch the jazz/blues shows before the fireworks start...I don' tknow if you buy an ticket if it's fo ran certain musical act...good fro several days addmisson ro hwo that goes this year. Guess I''l have to find an print out of everyone locally having fireworks this year.  Having trouble trying to correst one of the words...wants to delete the whole post so had best getin going for now.....some mother this morning found an intruder in one of her children's rooms in her house and shot him dead on the spot. Watch out for pistol packing moms. you can't hardly really blame them.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:35 on 28th June 2016

Morning/afternoon to all POEsters wherever you are.

I say remove guns from the public domain Shirley making PPM's a thing of the past.

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 08:50 on 28th June 2016
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:00 on 28th June 2016

Ron...remove miltary style weapons...leave the hand guns and the hunting rifles....and let it be..one for food, th eother for personal protection...but leave out the 40 some rounds of ammo released in an minute or two of military style guns.

I'm' irked this morning....was thinking I could now get an hearing aide from Costco..no dice...she tells me how bad my hearing is and says I really need to get down to the true problem and find out what's going on before I lose my hearing all together. But I can hear out of my device better then ever since the ear wax cleaning they did on me.

So another day of trying to pick up the pieces of going no where...and making no progress in my life.I read considerable y on the net last night abut Metformin medication. It says besides taking down your blood glucose it also help cell die from going on also.. Once again the old doctor forgets to put in the Lipid profile test...but am thinking of getting it done before the week is out...kind of going to be old information when I do go see the new doctor. Let looks to be improving. Getting beter and sometimes easier to move about...in an two story house you do an lot of moving about.  Need to start thinking about dinner right now...so tonight's Scouts and may come back  in later on...though I need to rest from the constant being on the go for several days also. Nice day today...not to hot, sunny and clear.  Talk later on..it's Paelo spaghetti tonight.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:31 on 29th June 2016

Hi to all POEsters...why not join in here in the forum, we won't bite!

Any subject about England makes for an interesting read for visitors.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 21:35 on 29th June 2016

Yes, we use to have an lively forum with an bit of everything added into it...did you ever wonder Ron if the fact no one is in here that our hacker took us off where other people can see the forum?

BTW....most the Oregon coastal mountains was owned by an guy from BRtiain...I think he sold up teen hundreds of acres about an year ro two ago. WE have an very lived past with England in Oregon's history...because of the Fur trading days long ago....then th elumber industry also..esp around the early 1800's. 

I got zapped last night....I  woke up at 3:14 and wrote doen an blood glucose reading and went back to bed...I woke up around 7 am...and in increditable pain....remember Johl says they are torturing people by using pain to where they lose thier minds....well some dude over in Vancouver, Washington across the river from Portland....crtically and severly beat and kicked his 2 year old toddler...they arrested him...didn't say if related or not to the child. Crashes all over the area this morning also. I don' tknwo what time line they have put s into as late....but my blood glucosemeter without eating anything was registering 50 to 70 times higher then normal also...hope it's not destroyed. AS they say...bad JUJU..wished they could stop this going on.

So been cooking...bacon with mushrooms and a wee bit or garlic and wilted spincah and stuffed that into some chiken breasts for dinner...and som Paleo snack bars....chopped walnuts, dates, and dried apples with orange zest and bit of Orange juice/water in the blender...and pressed into an pie plate...culdn' tfine an 8 by 8 dish around here. Just finsished off with double heling of miso soup with green onions and one egg swriled into the boiling brothr...and tuna sandwhich. Drinking lots of water. Costco would not let me have my hearing adie yesterday...she said to go to an regular more trained ear docotr and find out exactly why my hearing is so bad that it's equal to and 98 year old...should I say the pulseing they do in this area?...I doubt she'd never understand. So now everythign is messed up for me today...and I have tests at the hopsital to do tomarrow. or the next day. Ugh!.

WEather turned really cool for all this going on also, nearly 2 pm and just now the sun is peaeking out. I go for now I guess....I don' t know why anyone doesn't come in here...we use to never have the problem until Cahty left..so goes.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 09:03 on 30th June 2016

I ddn't realize how in-choherent this post was until I just came back and read it. -..all day has been not good...and even into tonight...I nearly vomitted tonight and realy didn't have an reason for it.  I wish I could talk to some of my psychics...maybe they could calm me down an bit.  this man that threw his daughter out an motel window and proceeded to go out an bang her head against the cement,ked her... before others came out at attacked him to get him to stop killing his daughter....yes, they booked him on attempted murder and the little 2 year old is in critical condition in an children's hospital nearly dead.... if not dead by now. As JOhn tells me conisder him deranged...but as I told John...by his own mind.. or that of an manipulated mind. There is an difference. The bible clearly states to not be involved with occult practices...an I consider remote viewing, time traveling, and dimsenional travel can included this kind of stuff...possibly channeling also.. You don' tknow what kind of entity your picking up on. But tonight, this little girl bothers me....one time an group of us were trying to help people dying that could not be saved...they had been washing in a flash flood down an mountain side and into an town...and were drowning...struggling as they died...and we were asked to help them relax and accept their death...it was the hardest thing I ever did...afterwards...I asked God if I couldn't help another.... to leave me out of it.  You know I had images in my mind of hands in the air while bodies were into mud yards deep with the strugle for air to breathe...it wasn't an happy picture. Little children, adutls, pets, animals in general. That's how I feel tonight, like I am at that hospital with this little girl and softly touching her and no tknowing what to do to ease her and make thngs better when they just plainly "aren't"..it's when I feel such deep compassion all I can barely do to not cry. I ask myself..why...why do things like this have to hapen....but I know deep down...once you cross the other side all  the horror and pain is gone. I wonder where this little girl's mother is at also. Why he was alone with her in an motel room and where were they going...what started it all also. He attacked her like an man fighting for his survival. against another adult..not an small child.  I know we were zappped this morning also, by who for what, I wish theyd' get it stopped. Not eating anything at all I went to check my blood glucose and it was 50 to 70 points higher...it wasn't until tonight that if came back to an high...but closer normal reading. I myself suffered all day in pain also. John read my mind also when he said...are they trying to make you sell your house...if so..why Shirley....Money and they think they can force you into it....using torture type technology. It's not the building that makes an home and home...it's the people that live there and care about life in general.  Work to try to solve problems and not be extravagant in doing it. There are some people that live in mansions and have the worst life and people that hardly have an thing but an happy life. It's what you make of what you have and can do with and without.  So I'm sitting here sipping on Camomile tea tonight. Ears ringing to high heaven and can' tfind my hearing device for some reason. I did manage to do two things though I wanted to do before we take off on vacation...and that was to add more news media on my Ipad and dropplar radar for the weather patterns while traveling.  So we can hopfully stay out the bad stuff. I was thinking of adding facebook also, but we have cell phones to cotact the kids if need be. So I let it pass by for now. If you see how my post above reads while I was being zappped...can you understand how an person thats not to stable otherwise   could plainly "flip" like that man did. I really wish someone would look into this and get it stopped. Same thing for the misspellings that I don' t always make and then post and they are there...I should not have any interference in posting. This stuff is what killed my sister in-law an couple of years ago also. My guess....electro-magnetic pulsing. I go and see if I can finish this tea and fall to sleep now.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:27 on 30th June 2016

Good afternoon everyone...well things are settling down now...time tp move pn I guess as we have n HOldiay before us and they are talking 36 million people are due out on the roads here soon.One had better guess what they are going to and where ahead of time...John i slookin ginto Dr. Gruce Goldbergs therapy...and they said the father of the little girl was doing as I suspected...knocking the devil out of his little girl at 2 years old...someone took an Bat to him to stop hurting her...nothing on her condition..she's still in critcal conditon...and if she lives, whom does she go howm to for an happy life?..untainted now? I think Jesus and God ought to solve that one.

I have another hearing aide this morning, thought I'd lost my other one...but two is better then one until and if I can get an hearing aide someday. Whom ever hacked my computer several weeks ago, has tkaen off  my abilty to ever win any games I play on my Ipod...it angers me, because I never bet on winning any of the games. there's no money involved with them. So struggling to go up the next level, or win an game is rediculous to me.  My blood glucose is this morning is 199...shoud never go over 180...things are not back to normal until they start moving down again.

Windy outside...dont liek the wind, it's not cooloing wind for an summer day...makes i thot today . I have much to do and could still stand some sleep as I'd like to listen to Linda Mouton Howe on coast to coast tonight...so talk later on. Say a little prayer for this little girl please. I wish I knew where Paychi1 is at..he sepecializes in children without much hope in lfe. He's an good healer too!   

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:03 on 2nd July 2016

Ok, here di deveryone go?......teh Holiday weekend has started, but  gave up on it....I sent an whole picnic out to the kids house....flowers.....money to go places...so they won' t miss and I can do whatever I want to do.....but I keep hearing it's going to rain the day after the fireworks and tonight there may be an few sprinkles in the morning also.

We have some Holidays like that...and sometimes they are not to bad either. Neighbors across the street loade dup thier trailer and took off this morning. I'm having problems with my glocose meter reader ever since we got zappped th eother day..not to mention my diet also. So will have to work on it I guess.

Other then that I'm picking around the house and trying to straighten out some of the clutter I push aside for doing other things. It's looking nicer. So talk to you all later on...have an good weekend.