Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of Ayr

Ayr

in the county of South Ayrshire

Hest Bank, Lancashire

Hest Bank

in the county of Lancashire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:43 on 14th June 2016

Hi Shirley....HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:28 on 14th June 2016
Good Afternoon to all --have a good day ShirleySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:39 on 15th June 2016
Morning/afternoon to all our POE friends
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 18:34 on 15th June 2016
Good Evening --a bit lateSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:18 on 16th June 2016

Hi to all happy England football supporters.

England beat Wales today, the score being 2-1 so looking good for England

Hi to all POEsters...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:54 on 17th June 2016
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters wherever you may be today.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:01 on 17th June 2016

I'm back..I know you all missed me didn't ya...now tell the truth. Computer is back, updates and security in placeas it should be.  Been busy without it, but our daily little chats keeps me enlived somewhat...so I missed you instead!..ha.

Guess what I got...Monday they are going to do the ear procedure...sissy is going to drive me there....now I find out...is it just wax...and I have my hearing back...is it cholestrol..or maybe calcuim deposit....and what comes next.

I just got an brthday card from my neighbor...but she says she's been taking care of this blind lady she knows here lately more indepth. I'm behind with seeing her also...but they left me an Cussler book to read. Plus an invite for some fresh Strawberry pie... after dinner out  together..... maybe if we get together here soon.  In the meatime I finished off Judy's house welcoming gift also...something to put on her front proach. Will fit in just fine after July 4th through October. Got my clothes ready to go up there...and money in the bank to cover the trip up and staying over night.

Got my property taxes set aside fo next year now also....so I'm I'm on roll in a way.  Leg si still bothering me, but I'm understanding that it's an all body injury with your muscels becauae one will compensate for what the other can't do because it's injured. Got my doctor appointment to my new lady doctor...earliest I could make it was Sept 12th....got my prescriptions covered unti then and the lab order in for my testing.  My new doctor I think is from India maybe.....but she speicalizes in internal medicine, Cardiovasular and preventive medicine, andsome other things...she comes by way of Oregon Health and Science Hospital...she's been working in an onther building for an long time to where I was going locally. Let us hope she is an good one. She's not real young, but she's not ready to retire either quite as yet. So she may be more interested in her work also.

Four days coming up with decent weather..ah yes, so I go for now and check out my web sites for today...have an good day everyoe! 

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 14:05 on 18th June 2016
Good  Afternoon to all who are awake---hope Shirley had a good day and hope the Zappers stayed away.Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:18 on 18th June 2016

Going away for an overnight stay eh Shirley? Just make sure you behave yourself and don't get over indulging............

Food I mean, what did you think I meant? lol

Hi to all POEsters

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:01 on 19th June 2016
I just lost my post....should I swear an bit?...won' t change things will it. People moving around me today in the area, garage sales, rain showers,,,,and hubby missed it all going on his scout hike. Anyway, everyone is resting in my house at the moment...tomarrow is Father's Day...have to see where that takes us....so best get going for now. Have an good weeknd everyone!