West Lulworth

in the county of Dorset

Westerdale ford. North Yorkshire Moors.

Westerdale

in the county of North Yorkshire

Basking Adder

Sheringham

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:40 on 4th June 2016

Great posts again from Shirley and glad you are feeling a little better dear friend.

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 15:53 on 5th June 2016

Yesterday was welcomed by everyone and the Graduation picnic was an good family type one...parade last night was well received also...and the day as an whole yesterday was about family and friends enjoying an summer day. Only set back we had was youngest grandson burned himself and went to urgent care, but have seen people with sunburns peel as much skin as he was doing. They gave him pain crreme to help that part of it also. It didn't stop him from horsing around with the water guns everyone had....this little dude...he came up to me with his little water gun and squirted me all over my legs yesterday....as the kids were into chasing their parents and and each other to make sure we kept cool.... Then smiled about it. River is really low and the park was just jammed with people. Today is an different situation...until late tonight we are under an red alert weather advisory because it's to get ot 101 degrees today. Got up this morning at 5 am and shut up the house and pulled the curtains for shade and turned on the fans and air conditioner.  Oldest grandson and one of their dogs stayed overnight with us...downstairs...where it's cooler also. I was thinking that the pregnant lady at Glendoveer Golf Course I use to pass must of by now had her baby..I wonder if she had an little girl or boy. You kind get to know people when you take the same jog course everyday.Two of them came by here the other day walking to see where I've been also...an older couple...he is an highly decorated military career man when he was younger....World WWII era. .

Reading some on my "Dancing Healers" book....it is so obvious the drugs and liquor that have plaqued the lives of the Native Americans in this book written by an doctor here living down in the desert SW states. Many of them have had an hard time growing up into such families.  He was saying the first thing he's had to do is to re-hydrate them... his patients... with water most the time just to get to their inital problem. The damming of the Colorado River see's to it they don't run out of water...but it also leaves the land parched dry also.  I suppose also that it doesn't help them have more rain in the area either.  You have to have an certain amount of moisture around you to creat clouds and then rain as it is. I pla on taking it easy today myself and it cools down into normal temptures by tomarrow in the low 90's. Parades and teh ship fleet comes in and the Grand Floral parade is next Sauturday and then we can say Rose Parade week is over fo rthis year...Next day is my birthday. I have the pool up..and water in it...and deorated the area an bit...I ned some outside Solar lights though...and it's finished. I can start my leg exercises. Talk to you later on...have an good day everyone!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:13 on 6th June 2016

Happy Birthday for when it gets here Shirley have a good one and enjoy the pool!

Hi to all POEsters

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:10 on 6th June 2016
Good Morning to all on this warm sunny daySmile enjoy it .
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:40 on 7th June 2016

I just came in from my little ole swimming hole...did my first leg excerises...very pleasant pool temperature also. Starting our cool down now from 100 degrees yesterday.  Looks like it's going to be rain or showers for the grand floral parade this weekend also. That doesn' thappen to much here ususally as it's generally cloudy mornings and gives away to an pleasant day most the time without extreme heat.  Been sharing some of my history information.. of the legacy of Donald Trump of all people...his Scottish mother. For the most part they seem to be late comers to the states. So not much going on today...slept in this morning an never heard my sister at my door ringing it, she said that she spent an hour touring my yard this morning...and sitting in my lawn swings...before she came back around an I was up...made her some breakfast. She always comes over to "sit" of all things...watch our tv cooking shows. You know how I'm always on the move myself.  She don' t stay to long either...first time she's ever come over so early though...said she took off from her house at 6 am.... Left by noon. Didn' t get much done today either. My kitty cat is outside and it's starting to get dark, I best go see if he's come back by now. He looked pretty hot earlier today, but by tomarrow should nicely recuperate.....weatherwise.  Talk to you later on..have an nice evening.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:01 on 7th June 2016

Kitty cat pretty hot Shirley? Perhaps he would like to learn to swim, get him an arm band or similar and teach him to dive maybe? lol

Hi to all POEsters

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 02:46 on 8th June 2016

I don't think so Ron, he gets pretty "testy" just getting wiped down with an cool wash cloth some days.  Besides him and our lady cat seem to be mated and like to spend time giving each other baths when possible...they they tear into each other afterwards.

Elections today..... determined the election this fall for whose running for the final vote on the Presidentcy this fall.

Looks like Hillary and Trump though and Sanders says he's not quitting so easy. I must say that he ran an excellent campaign for the most part.  I give him my vote for high respect and this is the thing of it, people use to trust people.....and they don't any more....even now. Then I went in to an video of Planet X incoming...as an second sun rising down in Brazil.  This came with an...now you know why Queen Elizabeth said to the Pope this will be our last Christmas...because it's incoming now. I have seen so many of these over the years, and according to Zachariah.Sitchen, it won' t get closer to the back side of the moon as it's an artifical planet and they will do an shuttle  from the moon to planet earth for visitation. They can't come in any closer due to gravitational factors.  It should be interesting as to what transpires also. In time of National emergency Obama stays in office also. Hum.

I guess I go for now...thunderstorms going up south and NE into eastern Oregon right now...and the light rain is incoming partly as showers through this next weekend to cool things down. You know theheat just takes it out of an person basiclly...and I do feel tired...it's not easy to sweat like we sweat in 100 degree weather these days. Rather you got air conditionin gor not...your back an forth in and out of the house. Ants have been having an field day in my kitchen today...I finally think I found where and what I need to do to stop this. So talk to you all later on...kitty is now beside me on my desk stretched ou ton his back with his feet up in the air...he's spoiled.  By the twitching of his tail..he's dreaming also...... Have an good evening everyone.

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 15:27 on 8th June 2016
Good Afternoon to all--been out for Lanch--too warm out.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:18 on 8th June 2016
Evening to all POEsters, hope you've had a great day?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 23:30 on 8th June 2016

hi everyone...been sleeping most the day..felt good too!  Reading the list of of the Buildberg meeting thsi year...and it appears they are against the EU union also...but for the most part, looks like they are bringing in peoplee to counter act Doanald Trump should he win the Presidency...and many are friends with Hillary also. Chantillion posted the list and the people's basic background over in earthboppin,net... national or internation board. Article written by Katerine Austin Fitzs...on whose who this year.

Cloudy today..... without meatballs...ever read that book?....saw an animated movie about the book also one time.Idid manage to go out and get the porch swing covered up in case our "Showers" come by here in th enext couple of days. Even walked about two blocks before my leg started getting painful on me. REading an booklet on Apple Cider Vinegar now...havent' as yet gotten to the 25 receipes in it.  I can remember when Kassy Decourcing cam einto to our nursing home as the director of nurses and doused us in everyway possible with vinegar...I mean everthing...wheelchairs, to bedding, to patients and in between for one week....stating it clears out the built up disinfectants and chemicals...nuteralizes them. Smelled like we were an pickle factory though for an week. It so influenced me I had some tiny kosher pickles wiht my lunch today. I use to eat them everyday when I did the Weight Watcher's diet for an year. Everyday...tuna fish over green beans salad/1,000 island dressing...and some of those tiny pickles. Something easily made fo rlunch... as I was working full time back then also. Taking college classes at night.

Guess I better go  and think about dinner....James...enjoy your lunch?...and yes, we all tend to eat out in high heat as it's to hot to cook.  Will talk later on and it looks like those billowy clouds are now bumping into each other, one behind the other...picked up an wind while sleeping...and leg back to bothering me. I was sitting in an chair and it felt like my back made it's own re-adjustment of some kind also. That feels an tad bit better....talk to you later..on...carry on as they say...smiles* Going to check out if the ship fleet arrived today for the Rose Fesitval as was planned and all the downtown bridges are up so they can get under htme to the riverfront. Junior Rose Parade was earlier this afternoon. An nice kind of chaos going on in the city...complete with band playing...drums drumming.