Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bateman's. (The home of Rudyard Kipling  )

Burwash

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:19 on 1st June 2016
...I'm quite tired tonight...so must be half an zap going on maybe....LOL. Whatch  me dis-inherit the scum bags!!!
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 10:20 on 1st June 2016

Good Morning to all who are around --even the Zappers??Smile

Keep them thar posts coming Shirley.Smile

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:49 on 1st June 2016

Yes James, another interesting post or two from our Shirley. She really seems to go through the mill, eh?

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 19:52 on 1st June 2016
Nice to see Barbara on line to-day after a while away.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:31 on 2nd June 2016

Yes, I had an attack of something again last night....and I took four of my biggest crystals and went to bed finallyafter 3:25 am this morning.....woke up in an sweat, and the crsytals were just hot as coud be...two of the clear ones were cloudy looking and haven't return to normal as yet...but I wasn' t on so much pain pills last night.  I can walk an bit today also.

I'm washing my clothes and getting ready for the graduation,..,.trying to decied light green dress slacks with matching top, or an skirt with florals in it that include her school colors...mid length and more casual. Sandels. Cloudy here and I fell back to sleep for several hours also...but walked an bit earlier today also. It made the day go rather quickly I might add...so best get going for now.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:39 on 2nd June 2016

Where did you get the crystals from Shirley, were they a gift, dug out of somewhere, purchased online? If so how do/did you know they were for you and what makes them change or 'work'?

Hi to all POEsters

quote | editPosted at 11:59 on 3rd June 2016

I went out to the "Rock shop" use to be doing business in our area...they were rockhounds and store owners, I read considerable about them ahead of time....what makes them work is that they balance electrical components in your body...which you have to understand its beginning of all healing. . As you might of guessed by now, I'm an very active person, but I have times just getting in and out of bed the whole blanket with me is blue electricty flying all over the place, mostly because I need "grounded"....my kitten mittens eyes get real big and he slithers out of bed for an while. She was part Native American also...so when I was doing my Native American studies I knew I could ask her questions...you approach the crystals and tell them what you need of them and then let your intuition draw you to the right one for the specif purpose needed.  I went to go an see her after one of my crystals during an ecllipse and cracked internally...her comment...this one was an good friend for you...taking on this kind of excessive energy. When you understand them, you understand they have an living frequency of life in themselves. There are though many kinds of crystals....for different purposes. My crystals are expensive....just these four are well over $100. Back then they ran about $30 dollars or higher depending on  good clarity....and rather male or female.  Alaas, seh retired, sold her shop and someone bought for an house to live in. She was showing me her shops cement floor, and teh huge crack going through it...which happened just before Mt. St. Helens rerupted,she felt it cracked because she has so many crystals laying about and they were drawing out the stress the mountain was going through at the time. WE are 50 miles away from it, but we might be connected through an fault line.To sum it up...cloudy crystals are generally males, clear females, bigger they are the more powerful they are...it is said that in "Atlantis" that they yearly healed people of all infimites they suffered from...unless they chose to end their lives... an reincarnate.  One of the reason the people were said to have lived 900 years in the bible.

Since we were told that Jennifer Huston commited sucide over in Newberg...some lady cop helped another blow up her trailer to kill herself also...but  I was doing an thing on the "Goldberg" name...Most the family ties are from Russia, Germany, Poland....and said illuminati based and  Satanist also. We have an cluster of Doctors up here by the name of Goldberg...my sister has one of them. Mostly around the Sellwood area both sides of the Willamette River ...they have their own clinic also, work for Willamette Falls Medical Group, Oregon Cardiology, and serve Providence Hospital.  Dr, Bruce Goldberg, as an guest on "coasttocoastam" radio show May 26th..said at one in dentistry...is an counseling Psycologist....specialies in reincarnating, time travel, and consciouness raising using hypnotic procedures.....His first book "Past Life, Future Lives" was the very first book ever written on taking paitents to future lives for therapy.  He's bouncing them into past lives, and this life and future lives and dimensional travel.  So you see, King Henry VIII can exist in our world of today.

Adam F. Goldberg is the creator of the Simpson's TV Show...and I've been told before that they are tellling us what's going to happen in the world next...thier animation master is Eric Goldberg.  There'sialso now an "The Goldbergs" tv show also

Adam Weushaupt...is the founder of the Order of the Illuminati..a secret Society. Which is sadi to be also the socallled "New World Order" sometimes. An article...In search of Black Assassins-World Press.com weblog...Https//mind controlblack assisins.com 2010/11/16..../for colored-girls-the-secret-plot-to-re-imagine-christainty.  This link can also be found under "Illuminati"...it's pretty dicey information. It includes Whoopi Goldberg and tells some of the intermarriage of them, one of them being John Huston's daughter...and connections back and forth in the entertainement secotor...including Whitney Huston's death also. Most of them are heavy into drugs...and Doctors...and portray them selves as "Satanist"....they are into child sex,  drugs, money, prostituion and politics...amoung other things...said all the way back to Abraham Lincoln's death.  Micheal Jackson's sister was said to been one of their child slaves of an sort. Of course the latest is the death of "Prince".  Amy Weinhouse was one of their ritual deaths also supposedly, and listed is also Diana, Princess of Whales, GRace Kelly, Elvis Presely, Marylin Monroe, Kennedy family members and whole lot more.  But there appears to always be some kind of docotor association in the deaths also...most often involing drugs...mental confusion problems. JohnL feels they may be behind zapping women into pain.... and what else is going on...like mind controlling and hypnotic manipulation is possible.  They are without an doubt some kind of "Assasins" to the world though.

James....they have racked up an lot of deaths in the Huston family line so far.  Hope you read this and think about it some in those connections....how totally true it is I 've no idea...Oh, also they killed John Lennon...the Beattle.  I would assume they were "ritual" killings for some reason.

Now, I must go, today is graduation day and it's 3:53 am over here.  My small excerise pool was set up tonight for  the leg excerises...and we start going into an advisory weather alert for the next two days in the mid-90's...and health alert for everyone...after the graduation...next day is the graduation party...so may not be in for an couple of days. That evening is the Starlitte Parade...begins the Rose Festival week here in Portland.  Talk to you all later on.  Now you know why I have homeland securoty on one side of me and an Troudale policeman on the other side of me...and getting zappped.  Have an good day everyone!

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:55 on 3rd June 2016
Good Morning to all on this bright sunny daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 00:57 on 4th June 2016
 in this morning..got my hair fixed and finished off the pool surround, just have an couple things left an it's all finished, hoping the projected 102 degrees tomarrow never happens. So am off to granduation after an few bites of pizza, hubby just went aft that....WE are going to leave earlier also...we know the rush traffic this time of the night...have an good evening...let the festivites begin as they say.tjey are trying to mss up this posting for me...hope it goes through...I went in thsi morning to get my hair styled is how it should of started out. Talk later on.....
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 07:12 on 4th June 2016

Wonder evening...warm and the stars are out....big screen TV graduation of about 5,000 people.  Traffic was scaret gettin there though...two fender benders...were we detoured to another route with one on it detoured to elsewhere also...good thing we know our streets....cause we were saved by the bell going through an shooping center parking lot  and got there just the right time. No one really hurt in those accidents either...so it was an good evening and theyhad little groups of kids stationed throughout the audience...and they made sure to it that every kid walking up to get their diploma was greeted with screams and whoo whoo's to make them feel special...not just the super popular kids.Now that's what I call an humanitiarm change for the better. What you couldn' t grab on your camera, the big screen made possible on your cell phone. Best use of big screen I've seen in some time. So I'm feeling pleasant tonight...and they allowed all my son' sfamily and her mother and sister as well as hubby and I also. Even hubby's sister's kids family was there as she graduated in the same class and we got to talk to them afterwards also. So I am eating an peanut butter toast with icy cold glass of milk and callling it an evening...nice time. A real decent and nice time tonight.  Their male valdictorian was probably the grandson of my first grade teacher also. He asked us if we could learn or meet someone that would influence our lives whom would it be...I said "Jesus"...but have already done that about twice now...and he's become an good freind to me also. God evening!