Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Kynance Cove

Kynance Cove

in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "64"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:12 on 28th May 2016

You sure you're not sleep walking to the car Shirley? lol

Sounds like you have a few serious issues over there, but I still say it's the way your PC is set up so make sure the 'computer guy' sorts it out for you this time and a good test for example would be for him to bring up the POE website on his own PC.

James.....we are as well as can be expected thanks, bearing in mind the daily medication! Really don't know what we would do without them.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 01:07 on 29th May 2016

Gee Ron, was hoping you could tell me if this was some kind of programing comin gour POE...guess not heh"

I made an big pan on BBQ Pork, took me most of the day along with some thin steaks to be used on top of an salad with tomato, cucumber and  ranch dressing, ...some "Steak Fries"...I have mini corn on the cob also and some chicken alfredo with veggies in it and strawberry cheesecake, potaoto chips and  taffy and m and m cholcate chip cookies....I thinkj that's about it, bu twill send out some frozen chicken tenders also....and let them eat all this and some of the hamburger meat/cheese...for sliders also...or whatever else they'd like to eat...ws aslo thinking spaghetti at one time....but I'm about out of the sphghetti noodles. My son is working today anyway...so nothing to much going on I guess. Hubby spen the day with the chainsaw cutting up randy;s tree longs he gave us so we can clean up that area...and move the truck over there and out of the way...with the boat in fron it oti....and I can put the kliddle pool behind the other side of the house over summer...both our gates lock also, and the one over the pool will have lights over it at night as is. To use the pool, you'll have to go through teh garage to access it...will be an while getting it up...but the doctor told me to start in water my excerises for  muscle strength as the water will help ligthen my weigth off my knee. Slowly build up the walking again....and the diet. WE are jumping this week by the end of it..from about 60 some degrees to 90 some degrees. Back down durning the nights to the high 50's. Gonna be an wild week....one air-conditioner already hooked up...and second small ready for easy access if needed. I just ran into Carleen Marshman, whom I've not seen since our "Bunco group" spilt up because they kept messing it up with their classic car shows in not showing up to th Bunco Group. I think it was something coming though perhaps.Quite a few people were unhappy in not being able to count on them being where they said they'd be. It's hard to find last minute fill ins all the time. I don' tfeel like I have to much in common any more...lots of years have passed since then.Anyway...hubby choppe wood up an storm so we an move it to move the vehicles back there next. I guess I go for now...I called all over last night trying to find an place to celebrate July 4th this year with many people tellling me the best rooms are on hold for that date from year to year. Hum. One day of th eyear my kidsgo spend it with their friends every year...Hispanic..they bring in the fireworks and then some from what I understand.....An big bucks affair (money).  Take my word on it...God's not into an lot of money useage in his world.....since when was an bolt of lightening by God expensive( except for fires)..... Talk to you later on...be good!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:23 on 29th May 2016

Interesting post again Shirley, but you don't half eat well out there eh? lol

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 11:20 on 29th May 2016
Good Morning to all on this bright sunny day.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:16 on 30th May 2016

Ron, this getting "zappped" is not easy stuff to put up with....my next door neighbor just lost her husband...two fire engines, one rescue vehicle and one policeman showed up...his best friend...and some lady was there with her. I doubt that it heped having their house done with alumium siding for an electro magnectic pulsing either..probably really soaked it all up. As far as I know...he didn't have any health problems either. Been an interesting weekend so far..... I'll come in later on and discuss an bit more. Hubby chopped wood, we now have for this winter about 25 feet long and 6 feet high in firewood. Feel so sorry for her...as her hubby's friend was holding her and she crying in such bereavement.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:35 on 30th May 2016

Just eating dinner at 10:22 pm tonight. Ok, my grandson starts his new job on Tuesday working where his grandpa works...at the nursery...he doesn' tknow yet what he will be doing....while sissy is babysitting an freind's house and taking care of thier animlas this week...while they are on vacation...Then she graduates next Friday and her family Party is the day after...and it's suppose to be by then 94 degrees outside.

I watch what is going on you know with being "zapped" as I call it....and I know now my heart or my body acts up when it's going on..... because it's affected having an steel stent in my heart.  Another is the massive tiny ants in ancluster in my kitchen...just above my counter over the dishwasher....it's the only place they go.  Doesn' thave to be food around either. Again...the dishwasher is made of steel. AS I was told one time...they seem to know where the electrical componets are at for some reason also. I never see them..ever in my micro-wave, outside of it is plastic.....nor on my black glass top stove for instance...so I would guess whatever technology this is...it's probably the same thing taking down airplanes...which are steel also....and moving with electricity in places...such as the motor. Clear night out there tonight also. They tend to like to use during  the night to use this technology...and many people consider it mind controlling going on also. So with that...I go for now.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:32 on 30th May 2016
Hi to all POEsters, hope you are all well?
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 06:17 on 31st May 2016

Hope you've not been 'zapped' again Shirley.

Hi to all POEsters...

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:19 on 31st May 2016
Yes, as everyone else in this neighbothood has health isuses and the guy that died yesterday we don' t know of any he had...wonder if it was an drug over dose. Looks like everyone but him made it back home tonight to go to work tomarrow...and we got an lot done this weekend around here. I might of found an place to go to over July 4th also..going to call them tomarrow morning.Took the boat out tonight...so I can start on the kiddie pool set up...so I can do leg excerises in it...this week we will have three days in the 90 degree area....good time to set it up. So am going to go for now and talk tomarrow sometime..... Have an good evening.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 06:12 on 1st June 2016

Can't beleive this one..isn't even June as of yet and I have brown spots starting in my grass....so I went out an watered tonight. Why do they want me in desertifcation? Maybe they warped me into the thick of the fighting in the middle east for some reason...controlling? John gave me something to try out today..he says when I feel like I'm being "zapped" to go to the store and buy one of those aluminum emergency blankets...and wrap the entire thing around me from head to toe and sleep in it...see if it helps any. Not the cheapest couple steps up so it doesn't fall to pieces on me overnight. then come back an tell him if it's as good as the old time tin foil hats people use to put on thier heads for this kind of stuff going on. Hum, not sure it would work if the neighbor dropped dead. She was out an about today also.One would think the foil would absorb electrical properties...now maybe something like rubber would ground it all. I'm thinking about it.....tonight I had an nice long left ear tone incoming...means give it 48bhours for an larger earthquake. Today was an personnel day for me and getting ready for the graduation and groceries again, but not many, odds and ends of things needing done. You klnow..like getting the stuff I keep in my car trunk for emergencies organized. I do this year around any more....it includes...presto logs for firewood, matches, jerky and  junk food, drinks that make an meal complete with vitamins....water...unsweetened tea, hats, umberellas, extra warm clothes and water proof rain gear, an book to read,...travel book with what's in what town and where, pain relief, muscel relief, and UV appproved sun tan lotion, small coffe pot with iinstant coffee packets, toliet paper, paper towels, gloves and hand wamers, folding cot, and small blanket,and tarp. I'll also put in 100 feet pf recently bought rope. I'm usre there was more, I just forget it all now...but I told myself if I were in need...I wouldn' tbe sitting in and wind  with it raining over me cold as all get out and hungry in the middle of no where.Despartely needing to go to the bathroom and an number 2 type....and if it were at night, I could have an small campfire...that alone would bring out all the authorities instantly to save my hide...though with the new way to make campfires these days, where you can dig down in an hole...and nake an air channel to it...it won' tburn doen the tent as it's very small and very efficient heating. They always tell you to sit it out and let them come to you...so I'm good for maybe 3 days...to 5 days at most. After that I burn the spare tire.Of course I don' tknow what I'd do without my "tablet" if it runs out of juice...but then again...someday I don' t do good in so many games either. I got mine last year for my birthday and I'm only into level 86 at the moment. But then in comes the nice lady whom says.... what may I help you with?...I'll just give my cordinates and say...come get me!!!!...save me. Since i'm not to well known to not be in populated areas...this is about the best I can do. I will talk to you later on...have an good day and all that jazz... as they say.