Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Farnborough Hall 15 June 2011

Farnborough

in the county of Warwickshire

Paignton with Torquay in the background

Paignton

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "63"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 18:38 on 4th March 2016

Hi to Shirley who is in a fighting mood and James who is trying to get the girls to take him on (only for food of course). Thinks....some chance! lol

Hi to all POEsters...

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:47 on 4th March 2016

I finally did it Ron...hgih not over 180..low 145..blood glucose....been hungry all day long also and wating chinesse food..esp the fried shrimp. Shortess "funeral" I've went to so far. Talked to Dee and bit, left Linda her mother ansmall letter...thier family keeps tellling me how "sweet" I am...so I said...well, if you must know, Ive been callled an Rainbow Warrior by the Native Americans for over 20 years....being sweet.... and being nice are to different thingsyou know.  You don' t tend to wnat to be callled "Sweet" when yoiur diabetic. My sister though kind of gave me the go ahead to stop dieting for this year...cause she's still trying to take over my soul I do believe.I'll be glad to get out of the areaand Dee Dee's "boyfriend"  Kevin.reminds me my neighbor Mr. Riley...or an rendition of him anyway. Some more of this King Henry VIII generation coming through " the veil.".. as they say these days?

So Hannah left John L with an message of the Willamette Valley having an huge earthquake that it becomes indaunted with water on June 18th....that ought to take out about an million or better people. So far she's not been that good predicting and I think sometimes her predictions tend to be how she feels about an area...and I don't think she thinks kindly of the area either. Another soothsayer also gave that date 10 years ago and it didnt' happen then either....and pastor down in the Salem area. It happens to be the date when they have an Gay Parade I guess in Portland. She has the most interesting biblical name though.

So, for some reason I'm always ending up an funerals dressed in blue and then afterwards, I toss my clothes out and go to something different.  I have no reason why...its already raining outside...but the weather was really good all day until I left the recreation hall where they were having this memeorial at. But I didn't see any  food laid out exactly. Big family...maybe they changed their minds?...they had him cremated last week.  I guess I go for now. Concentrate on chinese food for dinner maybe.  About 30 minutes before hubby is here from work today. My neighbor must like her white jeans with white blouse...she took off wearing it again. She wore it over to my BBQ last year also.... Talk to you all later on.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:14 on 5th March 2016

Nice one Shirley, well done!

Hi to all POEsters

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:21 on 5th March 2016
Good Morning on this fine daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:43 on 6th March 2016

Good morning/afternoon to all POEsters on this fine day also.

Enjoy your Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:54 on 6th March 2016
Roast Lamb to-day Ron followed by Home made apple pie and custard and then belt slackening time.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:28 on 7th March 2016

Thank you Ron...and it's day three and I've been right on with the normal Glucose readings. Dr. called an left me an message before we left he made my a1c test with the hopsital at my convience the end of March..to just go ahead an walk on in and get it done when I can. We got to the motel...and I was an good girl...I did about 40 minutes at 2.0mph on the tread mill and that was it...rest the time I rather rested and took it easy and played games on my I-pad tablet....read my book and looked out on an sort of "Bay" of water that's behind the Boneville Dam at Cascade Locks, the Bridge of the Gods is to the left up above the motel, it's verty pretty at night with it's various lights to outline the bridge...kind fo relaxing.  Watched them going swimming, but never made it there for lack of time...stayed on my diet while there also.Was able to take my Best Western Card and use it for registering and $25 off the next visit and an free night on the third visit. They moved the breakfast buffet out of the motel and to the restruarnt next door...but it's still free as part of the cost of the motel. In all..it's about equal in the end to motels where they have no breakfast served....and I bet the motel likes not having to cater to this there now also. WE had our choice of food, we picked two eggs, over easy with two pieces of toast, jam, hash browns, and an thick strip of ham..and alll the coffee/milk/water you wanted....we took coffee...it also sits up on an bluff beside the motel and you have that panoramic view. Railroad trains go down in front of the motel, but you never heard them but for an homey kind of slight rolling wheels to them. They don' t make an lot of noise going past. It gives you somethng else to do, count the railroad cars as they go past. We heard we'd be having thunderstorms here by 5 pm tonight...so far nothing....but it was raining an good pace up there at the motel. Thier entry way is covered for loading and unloading your baggage anyway.Last night I had an lot of gasseyness on my stomach to contend with though...why I don' t know.....Maybe ti was letting go of all the recent stress? Read my book on Aspotle Paul, and it's hard to think Easter is but weeks away... I guess I go for now..talk later on.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:36 on 7th March 2016

Yes, Easter is approaching fast.

Hi to all POEsters - how many chocolate eggs for you this Easter. Are they worth the money, I think not but what say you?

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:44 on 7th March 2016
Good Morning to all Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:08 on 7th March 2016

Easter is more for the little kids with egg hunts...I might get each grandkid on chocolate bunny...I'll take mine in the form of sugar free hot chocolate for breakfast instead, with toast. for me Easter is generally in April and I feel weird with it being in March...and during "Spring Break" for the school kids this year. Got an chance to see Prince William and Kate this morning with the kids playing in the snow...they have an charming looking family and I bet they all have an lot of fun together. Into that age when they are so precious and cute.  I've got all my electronics pugged in this morning from over the weekend. Tomarrow is the total eclipse/astroid and super moon...I'm already feeling achey today....and it's an long ways off from me...it goes total off Indonesia in the ocean. I best get going, I need to get some walking done today...but I'm also picking up from the weekend, so need my clothes washed also. Talk to you alll later and telll you if I decided to go back to bed this morning...smiles*