Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Marazion Sands.

Marazion

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

Minterne Magna

Minterne Magna

in the county of Dorset

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 05:04 on 11th September 2015

Sorry for the mispells computer been working like the pits last couple of days also, someone" hacking" to keep others from talking again...most likely "facebook" baddies....wish they'd "grow up" and go and leave us alone.  You can tell with the everyday posters are there.... for days on end not posting and never said anything about leaving.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:04 on 11th September 2015

Interesting post again Shirley but 'Bigfoot'? I reckon if it's happening then it's human involvement and see no reason why the law can't work out what's actually going on.

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:20 on 11th September 2015
Hi there to all --another nice day --enjoy it.Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:29 on 11th September 2015

Strange things going on the internet though different things have indeed speeded up somewhat....Ron we were supposedly given over to aleins for experimentation and many says the FBI knows about these abudctions and tell others not to get involved. So the law enforcement or some of them are quietly behind it. WEid day out today...cloudy, windy, suppose to be 94 degrees also...may kitty is missing again, I's wish she'd come back. She's missed her lunch now. 

I had to buy an new telephone system this morning....some drapes, which left me depressed....the original ones were quite expensive, and hubby put soap on them, they have to be dry cleaned...but he has never had to dealt with them, so how would he know. They were picked out by an interior decorator and she really knew her stuff...they were just as modern today as they were years ago when we got them, now the might be ruined.  I don' tthink these days they could be boughtand would have to be made most likley  To some extent they were back then as to being custom fit fo rour over sized windows. We don' t have standard sized window in the house here. Anywa, I worked some on that today also. Just like the candles I was talking to the gal at Pier One imports...use to be we could buy candles from one to two dollars...not any more...they are going 9 dollars and upoward...I have this fireplace made candle insert for summer days, when you don't want an fire, but candlelight...it takes four larger pillar candles and about 8 smaller ones, they graduate down in size to the front of it.. and these days that would add up to about $100 for new candles. I use this on top my wood stove down stairs in front of it's arched brick background. mantel. It works out this time of the year to add an warm pumpkin colored candle to the room, but not at that price. I wonder if some day I'll have to make my own candles.

Well three drawers downstairs and my room is finished, then it gets vaccumed, mopped and another thicker carpet laid down there that we did have in the downstairs family area....seldom used carpet. then closing off the top area and it's finsihed. Easily done by tomarrow if we both got to it all. I had to take out some time to make chicken enchiladas last night and some pumpkin carrot bars here soon also...promised some ot my neighbor. Grocery store had some swiss rolls and other stuff on sale,,,thse are liitle cake rolls dippe din chocolate...and look like little firelogs when I decorate them for Christmas all fancied up...I have to find some room in my freezer until then to store them. Anyway, I had best get going for now. See if my kitty came back, and as I look out I am wondering where the "Honey Bucket" outhouses are going to, they paarently can't find an address as they are turning around..and headed back to the main street on the back of an truck.I will talk to you later on..have an good weekend. Time went fast this week.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:36 on 11th September 2015

Sorry for the mispells, I lost the postings twice before this third one went through, with all it's problems....I got an one month free invite to go the "office" program for my computer, probably better security maybe?......I think this is world wide whatever it is going on.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:13 on 11th September 2015
Wow another cracker Shirley--keep em a cominSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 05:29 on 13th September 2015

Hum, I got another suggestion from Mircosoft...they want to look over what's been sent to me or added to my computer recently in updates....private issues. I don' t care...for some reason I can' t access USGS worldwide earthquakes for some reason...can't be many, I havent' heard of any recent biggie ones.

So "Dancing with the Stars" new Season starts this Monday night. Will be glad as most of tv sucks with the same thing going on. You see the same thing tim eover time over time again. 

Long day, decorated the kid's house for Holloween today...mom and dad are not back until tomarrow, they delivered an truck load to outside Boise,Idaho.. should be back by noon, but they got an house full of people watching over everyone at their house....including Grandpa and Grandma(us)..... Chris and his two girls and dogs and one grandson, and theri old nieghbors daughter and his son there also, their father was checking on them, plus sissy and grandson and all the kid's dogs also. We were out there fro an bit last night beside the good share of the day today....and grandpa put thier air-conditioner back in...we just had two more days of over 90 degree weather.Be glad when things get back to normal again.

Kitty is here beside me sleeping....my neighbors rented an huge blow up castle today....must be his littliest girl's birthday maybe, but both sides of the street filled iwht cars and around the corner and down for an block or so as well.Don't tell me how bad off the Hispanics are these days...everyone of them driving brand new pickups and cars. What was it I heard that Vancouver, Washington did 24 million dollars worth of "Pot" sellling this last year. Wonder what's being taken while the receipents are under pure bliss these days. Crazy world we live in any more. I think I go for tonight...anyone going to change page 50 in this thread to start it over again?...just wondering.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:51 on 13th September 2015

Yes, soon time to create page 63 Shirley but in the meantime...

Hi to all POEsters, hope you all have a great day.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:43 on 13th September 2015
Good Morning to all Smile