Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Cardiff Castle

Cardiff

in the county of Glamorgan

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:09 on 29th July 2015

I have an question for you also...what do uou think about this Sept 24 thing going on of possible...well they don' t know what....just an planet or an comet supposedly incoming then to earth...if it's not an artificial alein planet. Or could it be an complete hoax also, and if it is an planet...how wll it affect us besides the possible three days of darkness on earth if it travles between us and our moon. Some are saying it's gravitational pull will cause an Pole Shift.....So many times people have called an "wolfe" is coming..... to have it all dismissed later on.

By Sept 24th, whatever is going to happen will have been by then, the starting date is from Sept 15 onward. So should I be forgetting this struggle to diet and eat an triple chocolate brownie while I can? LOL

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:49 on 29th July 2015

Well, guess what...I went out an picked up my morning paper and it has an article about the four bodies found...none of them carry the name of Richard Buck, as I heard last night...they list them as ..Rev. Robert Hunt...Capt Gaberial Archer. Sir Ferdinando Wainman, and Capt William West...so two of these people I've never ever heard of before now and I use to belong to the Williamsburg Historical Society and have found an few unmakred graves myself. I also never knew there was an Anglican Church there th is early in thier history. So I guess I need to find their names that I don' t have in my Williamsburg books as  first colonists...they couldn't have just came up out of nowhere....though that's been going on for some time in genealogy now..making my job harder to do.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 23:32 on 29th July 2015

I would not beleive what is said in the above discovery...simply because my post was taken off line so the information I know and have documented was stopped..so it could not be told....which means things are not the truth. These days we advert and disrguard the truth when it does not serve somone's "purpose".... probably to get rich..or so they think. As my dad said one time..let the dead bury the dead?  This "church" was one made inside the Jamestown Fort...and would not been considered the same as the churches they built solely on theri own for worship...nor is it's "discovery" founded by the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation. It may of been also the so called "meeting house" for the councils of representatives though in the early days..though I have mention of it around 1610 as being convened by the citzens...prior to that they(leaders) were appointed by the military...letters from England. Apparently there were no actual names of whomthe crypots were buried with by name. They went by what they found and what they know to beleive whom they were..in an general of the over all data to come to an conclusion....much history is being made genealogically these days by this same method...because there's is no true data written on it...so they take thier best shot at it all.  Even DNA samples can be wrong also.  I've never heard of Ferdinanado wainman with Lord De La Ware...you had best get busy "making it" for them...cause they may not have him any other way.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:36 on 30th July 2015
Hi to all POEsters and once again Shirley gets us thinking...
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:34 on 31st July 2015

We got problems here today...102 degrees outside....and there are people protesting, they have shut down the St. John's bridge from Sand Island toKelly Point Park...they are trying to stop an Shell Oil tanker from leaving port, these are not tthe locals...they are Green Peace Advocates...and are being fined$7,500 an hour for not leaving...though they are starting to move, and it comesby way of an Judge from Alaska previously when ithey did this up there...they dangel off ropes down the sides of the brdige attaching flags on wires; ..to draw attention to their issue at hand.  It's relavtive peaceful for an protest...Coast Guard in teh river...Porltand Fire department on top the bridge. Outside right now is like an "oven" it's so hot. I'm holding down my house temperature to abotu 82 degrees with two air conditioners running...full force on the fan. No pets outside. Picked up an tiny little bird yesterday that had died in my back pation...it didn't look like anything killed it either. Computer doesn' tseem to want to run correctly either today.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:04 on 31st July 2015

Ok, it is now 103 dregrres outside...this is NOT Oregon...this is an desert temperature.

Issue at hand...first of all I have great respect for "Green Peace" and well remeber them trying to keep whales and seals alive up north..particularly whales before they become extinct...so I listen to what they say...or they would not be out there protesting. They want congress and Obama to stop the oil drilling by Shell in the Artic...apparently this is theiri tactic they chose to bring emphasis to what's going on up there...they claim they will be doing the same to other bridges until they get some action on it all. I will admit...they have produced daily earthqukes in both Oklahoma and Lakeview, Oregon over drilling. Not  just one...numerous ones..every day since they started. People back in the midwest are unhappy over it also...as it's very close to an mjaor huge underground aquifer for the midwest farmers in well water. They fear them tapping into it an wrong way and literally posioning thier aquifier or less releasing it someway so it is no more....and no one thinks their profits are worth it when there's other things out in the world we could be using to suppliment oil...if they would let us have them...big corporations do big pay offs...and sometimes there just isn't the money to replaced an damaged earth. So it was...the locals were cherring themas they came down on thier own accord from the bridge.  Let's see itcost them 40 hours at $7,500 an hour by one person's thinking...another person said they never showed up until around noon sometime. Nor do they know if they will arrest them as an aftermath of the activity either. I think it's so sad these days that people can't speak what's on their minds..it takes "oraganizations" and the media and big bucks to tell as simple truth of danger being immenent.   What little I know about Alaska is from the 9.4 earthquake in Ankorage many years ago which affected nearly 1,000 miles down the coast line. David told us then he checked out the eskimo's and their stories of the past...and he says that there is an under laying old piece of the continent or an island at one time underiding the state, which produced that huge quake. But the area up there is well known for receiving incomin gSolae Flares also...they cause quaking. As far as I know all the Ley lines world wide cultimate up there also...they are what the solar flares often hit when they come to earth and travel down..until they find an weak point to surface at. Part of my research work many years ago was trackingthem and where they surfaced and why.  Back then they were traveling mostly down the 120 degree longitude and 122 degree longitude...they changed due to the "silent quakes" going on in Seattle...messing up our gravitation readings. It wasn' tto long after that the 2004 Sumtura Quake happened. Whcih brings me to an couple of fellas were into discovering "right angle" play offs of most fault lines, particuarly they were talking about from Austrailia into the area of Chile back then.  Of course some of this will also play in an possible "pole flip" some day. I know the old soothsayers of yore forecast for the Artic land area to go in an "Twinking of an eye" if there's ever an pole flip. Some of the things the Eskimo's have been telling us....they know their "winter paths" by how the wind shapes the snow...now gone....when Kent Steadman was alive and monitored his web site "Orbit cyber space"....I think that's what they called it..been many years ago, one of thw eskimo women sent him in an report that they stood there and watched an beam come down from outter space and fried thier men bring back to them seals for food up there. She was asking if it was HARRP". I know we watched an commerical airliner be shot down off the California coast from one of our miliatry bases and take the plane down..we asked then...who was on the plane..it turned out one o fthem was the ceif and his wife whom controlled most of Alaska and they refused to sign papers to let them buy ground to enlarge thier HARRP operations..bck then, though I'v e heard the whole facilty since then is under different hands..Back in the old days....another "Native" living up in Canada sent Kent an statement that something "fishy" was going on where he usually hunts...the military were there digging an in cave with restricted signsand no trespassing all over the place...he fel tthey were after "crystals" for maybe the computer industry..or the miltary in some kind of useage. I have always heard that the alein spaceships are gnerated in flight by crystal energy. It has something to do with the positive and negative ions dealing with gravitation forces.They condense them or drop them in rising and lowering thier ships...and align them for flight, using wind currents...only read one paper on that one. To my knowledge..."Green Peace" is an scientific group over all.  My own opinion of all this is to listen to their concerns.  They generally know what they are talking about.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 05:58 on 31st July 2015

Wow, what another great post Shirley. If that doesn't get a few people thinking then I don't know what will.

Keep them coming Shirley...

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are, hope you are all well.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:55 on 31st July 2015
Good Morning to all -and all those who are shivering in OregonWinkhave a nice day while it lastsSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:28 on 1st August 2015

Maybe this willl Ron...Charlie Hale is on his way to Washington D. C. supporting the protestors opinion all the way...he says he won't stand by  quietly if they don't do things peacefully but he agrees...the oil drilling is causing quakes wherever they are doing it. He plans on meeting with the President.

It is currently 100 degrees here right now...at the Dalles, Oregon north east of Mt. Hood it is 109 degrees right now. I watched two very large yellow jacket bees this afternoon...big enough to make you want to run in an panic...I stopped long enough to watch them, they were flying around my turned off water fountain out front..looking for water. They wanted an drink an water. People are not wartering thier lawns due to the high cost of the water utilites dept. I have been for some time now on Reddit.com looking at the pictures of other bee's being brought back to life with droppers of water to drink...by concerned people trying to help them. They claim when they do... after that comes mankind, because they hold the keys to keep us alive through their pollination of plants. One reason there us to be an bee "cult" in ancient Egypt.

Art Bell was saying last night outside of Las Vegas there was an lighting storm going on that was rather spectacular...and I kept hinking of the Hop Indians, whom say that they (Kachinas)...ride the currents to earth to visit during those storms. Holy men of the spiritual realms...since departed physically. I remeber well one storm we had here...with an flash of ligthening, I watched what looked like an electrical zig-zag man come down our stiars in an bluish light and then dissappear. I had ben reading an mystery book about the area. It ended up with an man getting stuck in an half dimension leaving an portal hole...and he was half in it and half out of it..and made into rock. They call me from time to time. David our shaman medicine man whom lived in Cananda...an phd in social psychologynative American culture...well known. He had an girlfriend down there that he and several others like him gave them their first refrigeration...solar lights...and television..in the late years of 2001/2002 era. They spent their time down there  learning how they servived many miles from any town in the hot desert of the Southwest with no communication with others. Nothing we take for granted in our lives these days.

James...you have the nice day shivering...the snow from last year in some places of New England still hasn't melted you know...esp where they banked it up some 20 feet high. My air conditioners at 74 degrees only cool the house down to about 82 on these 3 diget days....when it crosses the 100 degree mark outside.  It was 89 degrees outside last night at 11pm. I've gained 4.5 pounds back in this last week also, from not walking..taking care of the grandkids, th eheat in general...each of them have been out to one one sit down restruant to eat, and one fast food place, and have taken home snacks for next week that they can grab wihtout cooking. Mostly crackers/cheese/meats/small paks of donuts for lunches...whip cream and fresh fruit cake. I'm working now on doing hubby's chores so when he comes home tomarrow late he can relax the next day before going back to work. Tomarrow thunderstorms come up where theyare at, but they might miss them on the way home, as they will swing over into the Bend, Oregon area...if there's no grass fires or forrest fires with them, it should bring everyone some relief over there.  Many of them are seeing i tthis past three days hedging toward 110 degrees or better...this is not your typical Oregon weather at all. Many people are talking about it also. I walked out this morning to spiders making webs this morning as if it was September....not just going into August.Art Bell was very interesing last night. He explained to people that should we have any greater an earthquake in our lives past an 7 mag...to expect to not beable to get up and run for safety...it's impossible to stand up in them.He says the g-forces are much like an astronaunt in training day being spun around in an circle...as they sahke from both north an dsouth and east and west all at the same time.  fro some th eland will be going back and forth and up and down...all at the same time. So don' t plan on walking to far to get away from it. Your best chance is to hang on to something and try to walk your way going that route...holding on. He says that every second seems like an eternity...when it can only be just an few minutes...and he says the after shocks will keep things moving for some time afterwards...it's not like it stops and that's that...there are always after shocks to scare the willy's out of everyone. It is an scenario of true fear for most people. He wants people to calmly know what to expect...not what the movies show them exactly for excitement. If I rember rightly it was Stan Deyo whom was down in Chile during an 8 mag quake in an high rise building. He said he watched his wall depart and crumble down in front of him 8 floors down in less then an few seconds....they were hanging on to the steel studs of the building that ran through their room near the hallway....as the building's foundation structure. With that I go for now. I am very tired with the heat and all, by next week it cools down to the 80's and high 70's again. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:37 on 1st August 2015
Sorry for the mispells..Caarlie Hales is Portland's Mayor. He's going to Washington to confur with the President...whom I understand is working on this nuke amesty package for Iran right now.