Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sheffield

Sheffield

in the county of South Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:12 on 28th June 2015

Well, our heat alert advisory is over with...by 2 minutes now...we had clouds build up and maybe 5 seconds of rain with it. Went out to the kids's house so Sarah could help some with my diabetes testing...my son wasn' t there, said the guy that sold him his horse trailer...for his Atv's...said if he'd help him dig out an flower bed that he'd give him $250 off this month's payment on the trailer. ..so he was gone. I doubt it got as hot as they though it would today...but it's still warm out there.Good to see you James...everyone is returning from vacation around these parts and we start ours here soon....I should be at the Spirit Mt. Cascino listening to the Neil Sedaka live conert there and missed the kite fying at the coast this morning. Not getting much pleasure into my life here lately...gonna have to work on that one.  

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:27 on 28th June 2015
Good Morning to all --enjoy the daySmile

Edited by: james prescott at:29th June 2015 09:00
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:18 on 29th June 2015

Hi to all POEsters...

Enjoy Neil Sedaka Shirley!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:12 on 30th June 2015
Good Morning to all who are around --have a nice day while it lastsSmile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:45 on 1st July 2015
Good Morning its gonna be hot again--have a nice daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:43 on 2nd July 2015

Sorry I have not been in here...McAfee isn' t letting me post here for some reason.

So updates....Red Elk passed away June 26th..."coast to coast" did an tribute show to him  the other night...as an honored "Mediician man/Heykoa". He was 73 years old and young for his postion.

Venus and Jupiter made their conjunction...and good things are an sign of it's happening by Mahala....astrologer...see earthboppin.net...prophey/dream board.

The Wenatchee, Washington fire was two blocks away from my sister in'laws house that passed recently..her daughter is living there now...these are expensive homes where this fire raged. I think what saved it was they decdied not to let their Walmart Store get toasted and they live on the other side of it..It is now 83 per cent contained. Since Judy works there now, having her house burned down, the whole town year or so ago..she said they closed down the store an evacuated everyone for about 12 hours. As they battle this..another started in Quincy, Washington..really high danger in grass fires up there right now. Ann said the day this started...it was 106 degrees outside.

We will be on vacation next week...doing odds and ends of things with the grandkids...we hope to take my grandaughter with us for an round of min-golf at Bonneville Resort and for lunch next week, and we made reservations for an

over nighter to stay at Warm Springs Resort in an "Tipi" and it includes swimming in their big mineral Swimming pool also. We hope no lightening then. It's suppose to be cooling down some...but next week concludes one month without any rain. 

I went in an had my AIC test done...it's not going to be to good...that morning fasting over night I was at 215 for an blood glucose test and it should of been under 160 to be normal...I'm workign at that...got new pills to help me lower it . See the doctor on the 17th for the results. 

So for now it's back to watering the grass out front today..everyone trying to keep thier yards from burning so badly. Talk to you later...I've tried posting herethree times with very little luck...hope this goes through. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 16:54 on 2nd July 2015

We are taking the two grandson's with us for the tipi overnighter...and gave my daughter in-law $100 for movies and laser light show at  OmSI...Oregon musem of Science and Industry...to help her from going stir crazy with bored kids and nothing much to do this summer...though grand-daughter is babysitting. They went the other day to see an movie about an "dog"...relieved of miltary duty after his master gets killed and an family helps him over come post tramatic wartime issues. I hope they go see the Pink Floyd laser light show...but the other two are good also, one is on animals, couple songs from "Lion King' movie and there's Def Lepard also. 

Now I go..have an good day! 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:42 on 2nd July 2015
Good Evening to all --and another stormer from our Shirley keep em a comin ShirleySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:30 on 3rd July 2015

Hi Shirley, James and all POEsters

Have a great day and Shirley remember that McAfee is not the only anti-virus programme. In fact I have found it troublesome in the past, but use Microsoft Security Essentials now, have done for a  long time and no trouble. I added a link for you to download in a previous post here.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:03 on 3rd July 2015
Good Morning to all --enjoy the daySmile