Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A Wide angle view of the River Stour at Mistley, Essex, where there are usually hundreds of Swans.

Mistley

in the county of Essex

Sulgrave Manor, Northamptonshire. Ancestral home of George Washington's family

Sulgrave

in the county of Northamptonshire

Caister - The remains of the old Roman Camp

Caister-on-Sea

in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:56 on 22nd June 2015
Good Morning to all---enjoy the daySmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:36 on 23rd June 2015

Sorry I haven' t been in I'm tryng ot prepare for this coming weekend at 100 and 103 degrees outside supposedly...hope it don't get past 95 myself...and also we had an bottled water recall over here...14 different brands...you can find them at an web site called http://w.w.w.inquistir.com..mostly the 7-eleven and mini markets it looks like, they were bottled June 10 to the 18th.  Only thing I buy is "Purified" water and there's no chance of it getting contaminated water then. I have some things going on with my sister tomarrow and talk later on..Have an good day!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:34 on 23rd June 2015
Good Morning to all --have a nice daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:26 on 23rd June 2015
Hi to Shirley, James and all others looking in...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:59 on 24th June 2015
Good Morning to all who are awake on this very sunny day Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 06:08 on 25th June 2015

Hi James...we the only ones left in this web site...does that mean we should be like the web site..."Naked and Afraid"...where they go out and stomp through the rough terrain to see if Donald Trump is around anywhere...trying to buy up an swamp.

I am soooo tried right  now...my grand-daughter kept me up until 3.35 am yesterday...she must of felt those vibes from the CME that was incoming and the geo-storming going on..with KP indexs into the high red color. We have an bit more of it tomarrow...it's hitting earth also this time around. Super chemtrailing going right now also...and north of Eugene is an guessing game...earthquake or explosion of some kind. 

Sister semi-taken care of tonight with new recliner rocker, new coffee tabe, side table also and new bedding. I think i'll go konk out for need to sleep..talk later on. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:51 on 25th June 2015

Hi to all POEsters wherever you are.

Shirley the POE members come and go, it's no big deal, it just happens and they will return when they feel the need to chat with friends. In the meantime of course I suspect they all have FB accounts (based on the number of posts that keep getting fired at me) where somehow FB rules! I don't get it abuse, obscenity, bad mouthing for the sake of it and it becomes popular. I hate FB but have an account primarily for promoting my own site: http://www.PestControl-Supermarket.com .Such is life I guess. The kids are never off of it!

However, POE members will find their way back to the forum when they want to find out something, or when they have something to tell us.

Keep on posting Shirley; you are definitely the Queen of the POE threads! 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:22 on 25th June 2015

Gee, Ron. between McAfee and Satan...it's impossible to post here anymore..It's taken me four postings to get one through and into the web site...I lose my temper dealing with it...and am sure if this is what's been happening to other poster's why they left to go to facebook. So here's to giving you back Henry VIII and his clan of no good murder's  I guess...may he not kill you the "new way" also...trying to post.

Your welcome to have my brother and sister also, they have completely consumed thier personalities these days also...by way of their "spirit"...and yes, it can be done..talk to most pychics...we don't die..we have an spirit that continues on beyond the physical body. Like the movie "Eve and her seven faces".. with JOane Woodward....they can over take an weaker personailty. They can't "Live" for need of household servants and finanicial means of an higher source then the average person has these days...kings and queens live "high on the hilt" so as to say. So they kill th erest of us trying to help..we can't assume this kind of expense finanacially or physcially. That's why "Red Elk" walked out on me...after telling me the truth...so he wouldn't have them jump in on his soul and try to manipulate it.... like they do others. My guess is they came over with the Catholic Church and with John Lawson in Kentucky...then went to my mother's side with Henry Larkins family....they may fo tried to jump into James Lackey (Larkins)  also..or his wife. They include an "Maragret" all the time also, I would guess King Henry VII's wife maybe. I think it's time to be excorsized of them...what ever they do to get rid of bad spirits maybe? In the name of God..they leave or suffer in being burned in hell.... or change their ways....no passing it on to another this time around. Calling God's angels and Micheal to lead the way in ridding them and God's protection for thier victims. The real creator, not their bogus made up one.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 07:34 on 26th June 2015

Good evening..what an day. Ok..turned 92 degrees today and goes even higher until Sunday before getting under 100 degrees and cooler. Senior citzens cooling centers are now open so they have free air-conditioning and someplace out of the heat f they don' t have it. 

While I was out getting sissy some lunch...this lady named Kiana Neisig left an business card on my door step...she is from the assesment, recording, and taxation Dept...and left she needed "garage area measurements"...I called her back, she's coming out at 11;30 she says...but we have done nothing to our garage since the day we bought our house...and I went two doors south to Kenny Guisto's house as he just built an double garage out back of his house. I noticed while I was there...that his diabetic son..Cole...has the same number of diabetic test strips as I do...maybe wonder if this is why I can walk 16 miles in one week and gain an pound. Anway...hubby's coming home tomarrow to be with me when she arrives....Kenny tookj down the information also...as I told him, you wanna do things right with these people to keep records clean on building your garage,cause they can come back on an person...if you'd like to show up then, it might not be an bad idea. I just have no idea why she would want to measure our garage after all these years.

Something else bothering me is Planet X/Niburu...not that we haven't been hearing about it for years on end.  It was brought to our attention that it cannow be seen in the Northwest Sky ..it is due here Sept 15th of this year...and of course people are saying the "end of the world". Well, yes, it's out there in my sky anyway...but could it be an artifical planet also????...its suppose to harbor an possible "pole shift" then also...if not destroyin gour planet entirely. Then to someone said that it may not be physical but an planet of "consciousness"...and it reminded me of "stoner Chris"...whom looked like Jesus...telling me that I needed to learn meditation by focusing for in the future....could people move it out of the way by the very focusing to an different area out of harm? If  it's 5 times the size of our earth...it's big. Anyone else heard this or the video this guy has out about the crop circles for years trying to tell us it was coming.Could it be that "Alein disclosure" comes when they move it out of harm's way also? They say the Pope is coming when it's an bit closer to instruct us world wide all not to panic. It's errie to go outside and see it now also. With that I go for  tonight...but much weird stuff will be taking place as the summer moves along over all this. I do wonder if we will be able to communicate then also. How does one even contemplate what to dofor preparednes?....now I close and stare at this thing that stares back at me during an clear night.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:58 on 27th June 2015
Good Afternoon to all who are around---just got home from Birmingham  and so nice to be back up NorthSmile