Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:38 on 17th May 2015

Good morning....I actually found some of "my stuff" in the garage...I found an old purse with almost $30 cash in it...and an handful of cards...with my" National Assoc.for Female Executives" card in it. ..that use to be very near and dear to me.They helped me get an college credit also through an seminary I attended through them...I learned an lot from them, and the entire class was working  women that were supervisors or business owners.  

Well, the garage is moving right along...I laid an small area rung in green that matches the lawn swing in it, and go tme an most lovely statue of an Indian ladyon her knees in prayer...and surrounded her with small star shaped Led candle lights...bought an couple of lightly upholstered chairs for half price and it looks much nicer out there..working on the downstairs some last night but still have much to do before next weekend. 

My sister and I has "words" over the issue of her wetting on everything...and to tell you the truth...she doesn't care...she set there and wet again in my reclinerrocker chair...I told her I didn't have the $400 to replace it.  She just wreaked of urine in her clothes yesterday...her hair looked unkept also..So I had to take out time to wash them all..and her.  Took her out to breakfast..and she wanted to go home, so I took her home, she wet on my leather car seats also, I got half way home and stopped at Bi-Mart and bought some upolstry cleaner and washed them down...but it could stand to be aired out now...itmade me angry this time....no violent stuff...just mostly "ticked off" feeling...because of her "attitude" about this. She has an lot of options to change things and should be doing them. Do you suppose this has anything to do with my brother saying last year or so that "God is really p****ed off right now"...maybe it's time to take his words for "nil" in things....leave it to the babies with diapers...they do this stuff naturally.  People don't understand that they take you for the things you say as being truthful...not just an saying. Perhaps why the bible says to say yes, or no, or keep your mouth shut...it may be cause less problems.

Other then that...it was an very very busy day yesterday. So far half an pickup

load to the Goodwill...I added another three bags yesterday, four dumptsters of trach and enpty boxes went out the door in the last two weeks and I have another sitting to be taken to the dump, plus those two old freezers. All my baskets here in the house need emptied also. I finished off late last night withcleaning out the frreezer and stocking it with some food I made..for today. 

Hubby said he'd be home today around noon....so I better get with it, thought I'd make some blueberry muffins for him. So talk later on.

Ron..question....do you think that the "Tudors" were out to break up both the Yorks and Lancasterians on purpose.... at least from Edward IV onward?  I would assume for the crown...but could there have been another purpose?  I won't give you any hints on that right now. Maybe they also knew that perhaps the lineage of "Jesus" family was over here also by then? There's an very interesting story to all this so far. OK....I'll give you an small hint..."Christ Church was founded in 1695 by members of the Church of England"...that's all I'll say for right now...now look up in Wikipedia and Native American said "Welsh" that arrived in America in the late 1100's...called Madog..renamed over here "Madog/Madoc"...Monican..you can find it in Wikipedia..type in "Welsh" Indians.

I'll leave you with that mystery for today...have an good day...while there's good weather!. 

Shirley, the rivalry between the Yorkists and Lancasterians is an interesting story, we having been watching some good documentaries just lately and it shows, if nothing else, just how barbaric we were back then. I don't know the answer Shirley, what's your theory?

Edited by: Ron Brind at:17th May 2015 22:05
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:47 on 18th May 2015
Good Morning to all who are around--enjoy the daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:55 on 18th May 2015

Morning/afternoon to all POEsters.

Enjoy your day my friends and don't be afraid to add a comment here in the forum, rather than just looking in.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:43 on 18th May 2015
Good Evening to all Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 01:37 on 19th May 2015

Well, you know...Scott Walter on "untold America" makes no ments about his believetth that the family of Jesus was over here with the Templar Knights....and who help found them... but the Planagent family...he says he knows for sure they were here in America 1356 AD...that would of been just after their tribulation in France in 1300 AD. By now they have good reason to leave England. King Arthur and his knights have somthing to do with the story also...They are "Welsh". You know some called "morgraine"....his mother "Modron".  His timing is usually around 600 AD.  Kind of fine line as to if all these people are connected...and they do believe that they are carrying the lineage of Jesus...and from what's been written historically most assurdly are indeed.  It seems like the culpult of the family back then "dividing" starts with John of Ghent kindof also. I have no doubts that by the time King Henry VIII came along England was more edged on bannkruptcy then perhaps his family would be willing to say. But there's always been that ole saying...divide and conqueorr also....to bring someone to thier knees. Henery VII father and mother preferred to stay in France and live there also...taking most the wealth with them. Kind of like an "evilness" starts taking over....which leads to the re-construction of the bible called the King James Bible, where they threw this out and played up that instead kind of writing it all. I just wondered what you people have heard over there...and it much reminds me of G.W. Bush with 911. Sweeping the country off it's feet at the time...but not sensibly either exactly. I wanted to know "Who" Ben Laden felt was the "Whore of Babylon" by name was here. It is suppose to bean real person/personification also.  Miss Piggy so as to say. ..takes it all in to wallor in it...it being wealth...and did not oour CEO's do just that back then....you know they did. History tends to repeat itself when the classroom lessons are not learned. I guess what I'm really wanting to find out is why they left in 1100 AD..and with whom...to never go back to England. Kind of like the Mormons going to the Great Salt Lake area,,from back east. Now the "Holy Family" wasin this postion after the crucifiying of Jesus.  It amazes me that everyone of his apostles followed thier leader in being marytered also. What si it that catches up to them, "the dark side"?  I wonder if George Lucus knew when he made the movie "Star Wars" also. Anyway...some ramblings on about all this I guess for the moment.  Supposedly the new term they call "Planet 7X"  is on course to come very close to us March 2016....and the tribualtions found in the bible come to be manifested....I wonder if we will lose our orbit path...get smashed...or if it's the next line an mish-mash for the soothsayers.  

I have an concert to go to tonight for my grandson...hope tomarrow night I getto see the grand final of "Dancing with the Stars" also....I can't tonight...theyboth are back to back.  

The garage is over 3/4 done now...but have to stop to get all the stuff unloaded either in the trash bin, or at the thrift store again...so talk to you tomarrow when I have more time to think about this all.  I'll have to see if I can snoop out what was going on in 1100 AD...in Wales. By Wenesday the cooking starts for the Birthday weekend....plus the guys have "Flag Plant" Thursday night for Memorial Day weekend. ..busy times.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:10 on 19th May 2015
Good Morning to all --have a nice daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:12 on 19th May 2015

I have to take in my computer here pretty soon..it says in 8 days I've no seecurity and don't understand why...I just got it not but an couple of months ago.

I was able to make it back from the concert in time to watch the final dances last night...I"d hate to have to judge which person is the best right now..they each have talents that make them equal to each other.

Late last night...I checked into the history of Wales.  This comes as close to the dates of the information I have of this fella came over here to apparently go back to Wales to die...if that's they truth as they say that he never returned in some articles. He supposedly had 16 kids, two were girls...by two different wives. I don' tquite know how this "madog" name came about over here to go into what's called "madhoc"....later Manocan... Native americans either.  It says...1137AD...Cilvil War between King Stephen and Empress Matilda over the succession to the English Throne, accesion of Owain Gwynedd the first welsh ruler to sytle himself "Prince of Wales". So I guess that's what I'll be exploring in days to come, I did find out this does concern the "Avengin lineage" (sp) of what would be King Arthrur's family lines...and the Plangent's. I can though see how from these "Indians" dad's family has the name of Stephen in it, though I took itto be from the "Stevens" line when I first started...she married an John White.  the problem over here is other then an name...Col. John Chiswell....nothing is known of "Ft. Chiswell"....and the McGavock's came along an took it over in grand style with an historical house they renovated in the area.  Their name evolved into that is "Chisum"...bothey they and Evis Presley's family are sportting and "Dove" White in it ...and indeed there was an Stephen White and and William Whitei n the area. When I first started this William White and John White were brothers. John was the one into religion....and William was an school teacher to the military sector...private tutor.  It' smy understanding he tutored several US Presidents in his time. I might be off one gneration though...that's easy to do. They were in an are of the Seneca/Delaware Indians...the first to be "Christainized" and no wonder if they have an common thread of the "Welsh"background amoung them.  I wonder whom the "Church of England" people that came over here were by name also. I go for now, but don' tknow how far I'll get on it with the computer needing some attention. 

Weatherman said dry streets today, mine is currently wet and he said it would be drying out with occasion possible Thunderstorms. Last night when we left for the concert. to the eastside of Mt. St. Helens there were 507 ligthtening strikes going on within the hour...there were some south of Mt. Hood also...and one spot over by Salem heading southward...but the latter two not as serious as was those north of us. That would be about 50 miles north of me...either side Mt. wise. Yesterday was an anniversary of St. Helens eruption in 1980 also. They have come across some "holes" in the ground lately from the ash deposits that have caved in since those days and the public wants them fixed or someway closed off, to not be an danger to hikers. The snow melt on Mt. Hood's only Glacier is doing the same...they are quite dangerous and no one really  knows how far down they drop into the mountain. So...I go and see what I can pick around in the garage and take my computer in maybe...have an good day!!!

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:02 on 19th May 2015
Good Evening to all -and keep em coming ShirleySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:12 on 20th May 2015

Hi to all POEsters...

Don't you use a free anti-virus Shirley? There are lots to choose from so you don't need to be paying anything for it.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:19 on 20th May 2015
Good Morning to all--have a nice daySmile