Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

May Day celebration in St Ives

St Ives

a Seaside Town in the county of Cornwall

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "62"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:05 on 26th April 2015

Good morning....so sad, the death's to date in the Nepal quake is now little over 5,000 people in the entire area affected. I'm listeing to what people are saying about it. You know at one time in the past...I was being talked into joining and team researching "Sun flares" by using my fish...whom gave their lives in one of them, namely the 2004 Sumutra Quake...I put my fih tank up...as they were all about $200 fish and there were five of them. This was an strange "quake" in that it was not one of the some called "usual" types. About the time it hit...we had an direct earth coming in from teh sun in the form of an CME...which is magnectic electricity for the simpliest explanation. It was one of the things I luse to monitor in reguard to the incoming ones that hit the north pole are an came down like an Ley line,..under the Columbia River, and surface near Maupin, Oregon as quakes..though ususally small one. there is an old continental plate goes from Brtish Columbia Canada, southward, through Lake Chelan, Washington, and down Highway 97, to Goldendale, where it drops down to the Columbia, riverand to the Deshutes River, straight across from this on the Oregon side and Maupin, Oregon is not to far away. As to my fish dying, I beleive it was radio transmissions picked up around Sacramemto, California, transered to my area, by way of Magnectic adnomality also.  The Nepal quakes data is showing mean river near it's epicenter...maybe the incoming expected CME...hit the top of one of the Himlayan Mt....such as Mt. Everest, went inside it and down the closest route to the river and back oout to the surface...this was on an 5 miquake in depth...and of course what follows now it the broken fragments leftin the aftermath.  Don says that it was almost an "split" in the rocks that occured. That would go with what I'm thinking...he said you would of thought an strike-slip situation..but no....and no one as yet has mentioned an fault near by. These magnectic electrical properties are drawn by water and crystal....they follow both underground and proably above ground also. Nepalese people are saying that the newer buildings seemed to of held up over those of brick or older cement. They call for an appeal to better building practices also. At 5,000 plus deaths they haven't even gotten to the mountain villages as of yet either...but relief is coming to them, they are opeing up the administration and emergecny relief centers, particualry hospitals and  have massive bodies to burn in the wake of this quake. I doubt there was anything they could of done, but left the area.. if indeed it was an incoming CME (Coronial Mass Ejection) from the sun. I suppose we may have to have some day "alerts" registered for them like they tornadoes perhaps. So people can indeed "get out of their path". 

Everyone now is arriving back from their weekend...so I"d best get going for now.  

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:09 on 26th April 2015

I have no idea whom the butthead is that's re-arranging my posts today...they can leave.... and do us all an favor. I hope you can make out what I'm trying to say...with all the extra interfence added that isn't welcomed. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:31 on 26th April 2015

Good Evening --to all who are awake.Smile

Nothing from this end Shirley i can assure youSmile

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 21:09 on 26th April 2015

Hi to all POEsters...

As James states Shirley, nothing is happening at POE HQ to re-arrange them so it looks like you still have a gremlin or two to contend with.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:58 on 27th April 2015
Good Morningto all --have a nice daySmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:58 on 27th April 2015

Good monring everyone...you might be correct Ron, as I got an bunch of updates this morning given to me by my security server. How goes it today everyone, is Dutchess Kate in the hospital as of yet...this is her week due for going to have no 2 baby. 

Everyone returned yesterday..so things are back to normal again. Their beasty doggies are in their own domain, I think one was smiling also...as content as could be as it has an " family" again. We went out there late last night to pick up some pillows she had borrowed for the trip. Pictures showed what looked like decent weather over there for the weekend..but they said they still had some showers.  I started cleaning out the garage yesterday...so think I'll get back into it again.  First I have to go an mail two mother's day cards off. So you all take it carefully today and do your "God given" thing...and I'll talk to you later on..winks*

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:38 on 27th April 2015
Good Evening to allSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 17:35 on 28th April 2015
Hi to my friends in POEland, hope all is well with each and every one of you.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:21 on 28th April 2015
Good Evening to the few that are aroundSmilehave a nice evening
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:37 on 28th April 2015

Did she have her baby?...thinking of Kate, it felt like an great weight was lifted off my body last night...since your oppostie what we are in time here...I wonder if she was induced last night here..morning over there. Yes, I'll give her some time to recouperate before she has to face the public. William should be with her now on paternity leave also...at her side. Wishing  them well over there...and happy. 

Good morning.  Cloudy outside right now. Just got up...didn't sleep much last night for some reason.... Sipping on my first cup of coffee for the day.  Have much to do, so better get at it,...things seldom takes care of themselves exactly without an little help....  So shopping, sending cards, etc still awaits me today.