Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

St. Mary's Church, Reading

Reading

in the county of Berkshire

Greenstead Church, said to be the world's oldest wooden building, in Greenstead, England

Greenstead

in the county of Essex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "61"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:36 on 1st March 2015

Good evening everyone, finished of my Birthday celebrations today by going for a walk on the Quantocks, it was sunny but very windy, i think next year i get a real Birthday, although i tend to forget these days.

James we have been Married 53yrs on the 24th.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:41 on 1st March 2015
Such a long time is that PatSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:54 on 1st March 2015

I'm trying to Ron...I'm taking diaretics at night to keep the swelling down, but it's settling in my knees as of this morning...from my back, down my spine nto my left leg...have lost 5 pounds since all this started. Sunny out so went fo ran 1/2 miles walk..I do that twice a day until this goes away more so. My grandson is here today, boys were apparently fighting so bad they brought them in here just to get them out of the house...we kept one of them. So he went out with grandpa to dinner last nght while I took an nap. I've dropped 40 points in my blood sugar readings since going to the hospital also. I think that is what they think..when my blood sugar is in normal range the diabetic nervepathy will do away on it's own. I think this program of eathing an little something around the clock works better then having meals.

In the meantime...I'm at "lillie" near Bethune..county of Franders...understanding  this family and it's history....it's ancient but they can't seem to find it much before the Norman's landed. That's when Wm de Percy was given knights fees...and they took the ground away from Earl Hugh of Chester....sounding much like King Henry VIII in his day. He went down as an "hugh" man in size. So they still have not pulled away from the Nebraska relatives of our family. That's what I thionk of this history..it's an play off by other of Henry VIII to have all his worst faults in life and how they acquired thier "diabetes" and possibly my Lawson group also and through the Catholic Church association. Not good. I betcha that Eivis Preseley had his problems from this also being Henry VII's family..dad always insisted being one better then my mother...being kin to my dad and involved. Be sure and stay away from ladies named "Linda" they seem to be real killers...but so are "Nancy's" also. Our side are preachers trying to survive these legacies....and so far they aren't making it....rather over on your side of the pond, or over here. I assume the real reason I'm involved with this work...it's an "act of God" to straighten it all out once and for all. I now see why I was told some things on the "other side" (psychically) in how to handle it...they are going to be judged someday by what is given that was "bad" juju as they say...I was told it was important in all stages to allow" freewill" choices, only to guide them in an good path..but it's up to them to take it or not, there are always options available...I would be protected also...unless I do something nasty. Reincarnation will bring them back to resolve the issues they created themselves to begin with. I guess I go now. I have an grandson needs to go back to his house...another 1/2 mile to walk today also.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:00 on 1st March 2015
I think my so called  "Satan" is the spirit of Henry VIII coming through.... I am dealing with...and the word mispellings and incoherency in my postings. I have noticed for some time what gets posted is to change the thoughts in what is being said.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:07 on 1st March 2015
Happy Birthday Pat, hope you had a good day. My mum and dad got married on the 24th March too, I can't remember which year but it snowed, it may have been 1950, their honeymoon was an afternoon at the pictures.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:09 on 1st March 2015
Sorry i missed that bit Pat --happy birthday and many more of emKiss
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:03 on 1st March 2015
 Birthday Greetings Pat for your birthday and sorry if we are a bit late.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:54 on 2nd March 2015
Good Morning to all who are around--i cant see Pat going out in this Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:21 on 2nd March 2015
Hi to all POEsters and good luck with the running Shirley, sounds painful.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:58 on 2nd March 2015
Morning everyone (just) can't see much here for the blizzard of snow across the hills Frown