Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Norwich Cathedral, Norwich, Norfolk (April 06)

Norwich

a Historic City in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "61"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:20 on 28th February 2015
No it wont RuthCry
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:33 on 28th February 2015
You've still got plenty of time to plan something special, a nice holiday perhaps. If it were me anything to avoid a party Frown
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 20:33 on 28th February 2015
Dont fancy a party Ruth --may give Cathy-m a call and ask her to fix us up in her new LodgeWinkshe did say antimeSmile

Edited by: james prescott at:28th February 2015 20:35
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:50 on 28th February 2015

Good idea James, I'd rather do anything than go to a party. I've not heard much from Cathy this month, she's had a bit of a bad one. There was a car accident, I belive involving her son, he's fine but the car wasn't, I think she's been a bit busy running him about and getting things sorted. I'm waiting a reply to a message I sent her, I'll mention your booking when she gets back to me Smile

Did you know she lives very near to a diamond mine, you might want to mention this to Mrs P Wink 

Edited by: rustyruth at:28th February 2015 20:51
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 21:21 on 28th February 2015
Good Idea thereSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:27 on 28th February 2015

Good morning....still surviving, but hardly feel like doing anything and they said I had to keep moving, to help the pain go away. I did what the hospital said, and the doctor never called me back again..he vacations quite an bit, and I wonder if he's retired. they are doing that these days...they reserve every other week to do thier business. He is an internal medicine doctor, attached to the hospital here in town. They have an clinic..off one end of the hospital.  I think I'm now looking at an EM visit that may cost me over 500 dollars for an blood test and "advice"...but no cure as of yet. So I went on the internet last night...with an question....why does my blood sugar spike up high when I haven't eaten anything? I got about 6 different answers to that and am working on what they suggested...cause they are every type of diabetics...on inslin and pills...and just diet. This may be nerve apathy from the diabetes because of the "spikes" going on with high sugar readings. So I started eating an small amount of "something" around the clock, with back up from asprin. Cholestrol-free and sugar-free....not going over 900 calories. Emphasis on blood surgar lowering foods.

Ok, here's what I found out about windows 10...Britain backed Bill Gates to do two things...allow windows ten to be compatible with android phones, and to beef up the security issues....myself...I wish they would allow no advertisements that can't be accessed by an  "thumb nail" along the borders of any web site. My guess is they will come out with" tablets" that use windows 10 also, and there will be your security issues particularly..because of the "gaming" they use....supposedly to be completed by this summer.  Androids..computer useagewill be more like business and so much gaming for the adutls. Tablets will cost less. But we see when this summer comes. Ok. an historical town..called Warram Percy...something that Piers dePercy owned out of north-riding Yorkshire...around 1266 AD.  There in lies an connection perhaps with the name of Warham in Kent Co., England...and the Larkin family. I cant' not seem to get rid of King Henry VIII influence in my life at the moment. Spritiually speaking. But I do see...this Percy family out of lille, in the county/country of Flandershas some significance in early years...and there lies my "lohegraine"..the Swan Knight of King Arthurs influence...his father's name was said Perceval...and comes from an Fisher King association to Jesus lineage.  Lohegraine, I am going to make my "Larkin" history...because as I see it, they never used the Irish "O'in from of their name...though they had an Celtic King going by something shortened of the name, I don't see any of this group of any connection to him...or at least until much later when everyone's going to Ireland. More then that...we still have "Lohegraine's" legagacy...not to ask where he came from. But I will keep searching...and I hope he comes an helps me. I won't ask.. if he will guide me to what Ineed to know that is the truth. He may be off of an Island that was said to laid off Ireland...and some claim it was Atlantis...other's like Salsibury Tor/Avalon ...and other's...an name on early maps of the region.  Now being touted as an UFO underground base...something an young college student pointed out to me eons ago as she was taking archeology at college and had down an papers on the Towers" in the water off Ireland" paper ..she told me then that she thought it needed more research work on it then, as maybe an sunken city. It may of been the home base/palace of another of one of the 12 Fisher Kings...said to have helped develope the world's " ideals" for God. The Percy family are international already in the 500's AD. So I go for now..hungry as all get out right now also....but maybe some "soup" and another short walk?

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:23 on 1st March 2015
Good Morning to all who are araound--have a nice daySmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:45 on 1st March 2015
Hang on in there Shirley and Hi to all POEsters...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:30 on 1st March 2015
Good Afternoon to those who are aroundSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:02 on 1st March 2015
Good evening eveyone, been missing all day we've been over the Altrincham to take mum to a 100th Birthday party, she's had a really good time. Journey home was dire on the M62 in this awful weather, snow again Frown