Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Clapper Bridge at Postbridge, Dartmoor, Devon

Postbridge

in the county of Devon

Rhyl Harbour

Rhyl

in the county of Denbighshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Electronic Waste Worldwide - Mobile Phones, Televisions, Laptops, Computers and more...

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 16:56 on 1st February 2015
No problem at this endSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:00 on 1st February 2015
Thanks James
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:18 on 21st February 2015

My web site http://www.EWasteRecycled.com has achieved a fantastic Alexa rank in just a few months since launch, which means that somebody is showing a great deal of interest.

Globally it sits at number 823,124 and for the UK it's at number 17,647. When most new web sites start getting ranked they are normally around the 25,000,000 mark!

I just know all POE members will all be very happy for me, especially as one day you may have to use it! lol

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 10:49 on 21st February 2015
Whos the chap carrying the box RonSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:18 on 21st February 2015

You know it's me James! It was taken during the same session as when you were sat at the desk further on in the slide. By the way did you ever return the glasses case?

As you know I had to dress for the part, but don't you think it makes me look young and fit, a bit like you sat at the desk really. If members want to see how James and I put the introduction together you can go to: http://www.EWasteRecycled.com

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 12:03 on 21st February 2015

And another one James can you guess who was used in the mobile phone picture third top right (first slide) where the newspaper is obviously reporting on POE. See http://www.EWasteRecycled.com

LOL...you've started something now James!

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 14:01 on 21st February 2015
I cant think just now --but looks very familiarSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 16:07 on 21st February 2015

Amazing, or is somebody trying to tell me something?

700 views of this thread of mine and only 3 people have replied. Edward and James being two, have provided constructive comment.

I am beginning to think that some may not like me anymore (boo, hoo) especially as it happens, no matter what thread I comment in. 

Been 'sent to Coventry' used to be the saying, but hey I won't be losing any sleep over it!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 17:12 on 21st February 2015

Over an hour has gone by since I posted, a few members online, the views have increased and none have commented so presumably don't have opinions? Hmmn, kind of proves my point doesn't it?

Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 18:29 on 21st February 2015
Why can't the politicians and scientists admit to the world that no matter what we do we cannot change the way the Earth is changing. It is simply going through one of its regular cycles of change, ie ice age, hot age, whatever. What we have done with all our 'mod cons' and resultant rubbish and contaminants is miniscule compared to what is going in the solar system as a whole and we have no chance to change any of it.