Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Groombridge Station

Groombridge

in the county of East Sussex

Froghall Railway Station

Froghall

in the county of Staffordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Asda Head Office - Customer Services contact telephone number

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:11 on 4th January 2015
Its all down to management Ruth---no shop-floor experience--they are straight from university which dosent work.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:35 on 4th January 2015
Same in the Police now James. University entrants get fast tracked through the system and they no nothing about policing, hence they have no idea what they are doing as bosses.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:58 on 4th January 2015
My wife was having a word with the Butcher in Tesco regarding cuts it seems they only have a couple of weeks training --what a joke that is--i served a years trial and at 16 entered a 5 year apprentice scheme which i served --its the same with the fish,cooked meats,greengrocery counters they havent got a clue.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:00 on 4th January 2015
My dad served a 7 year apprenticeship as painter and decorator James. Anyone can set up in business now.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 17:03 on 4th January 2015
Very true Ruth--but you only have to look at the finished productSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:25 on 5th January 2015

Asda Head Office called me again today and said ALL staff have been told to show more respect to the customers. What, where did that come from, it was one person in particular that I complained about!

I hope that now settles the matter he said. Nooooooooo said I, it doesn't even scratch the surface. I sent a formal complaint to the CEO and expect a formal response. Ah, okay I'll write to you with a formal response will that do? No, I also want an apology from the person that verbally abused me, the eastern European who struggles with the English language. Oh okay, I'll get the trading manager at the store to see what he can do....

This is just a taste of what was said, the conversation really isn't worth repeating. Frankly, it was a load of blurb that means absolutely nothing. I told him about the issues re the milk and the beef shortages. He replied, well I can't comment about that. In the end I got so fed up with hearing nothing constructive from him that I told him to write to me with his apology.

An absolute rubbish response to my formal complaint. Asda, I think you are hitting the self destruct button.   

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:47 on 5th January 2015
I don't hold out much hope of you getting an apology from the member of staff Ron, it will be a miracle if you do.
< Prev 1 2 3 4