Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Brook Cottage, Kedington, Suffolk

Kedington

in the county of Suffolk

2nd Winter picture of Postbridge Clapper.

Postbridge

in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:33 on 14th November 2014
Anyone heard from John ? He's not been around for a few days.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:25 on 14th November 2014

Good morning...I'm to religion this morning on the other website. Betty I have no idea what she has going on..but some of her ideas I find hard to buy into, but then again, I'm supposing like others she's read what she gives as her knowledge as most of us do these days. I do though just the same see people changing stories and legacy to influence others to their line of thought.... Some of it isn't good either. All is not lost though...as God "over-rides" them you know. They don't get control exactly...and suffer from thier own thinking toward others....." Thou shalt not have any other God (s) before thee...I am that I am.

Other then this, it's an slow melting going on outside..trees have melted, roadway, but the house is still dripping as it melts. There's still freezing rain on the yards and roof tops. By 4 pm suppose to be in the mid 40's but then we have an week of sunshine, with mid 40's during the day and 20's during the night. So an good time to not do any night time travel if possible.

I can't seem to summon up my diet, I just ate what would equal to be three  roasted chicken sandwiches..enough for all day. Gained an half pound since yesterday also. I stayed up late last night and read my book into the wee hours. I have an book missing also...so now I'm back to where I can't send my data to my nephew "Chris" either.Because I may have to buy another book...which will make number three on the same book I've had to buy so far. ever so once in an while I come up with missing data in my historical work, and I have no idea whose taking it..I know Florence Larkins was sending me stuff because of it going on back in Nebraska and she said that she would loan things out and people weren't giving her them back again...so she sent me an letter and I told her I hope I was not one of them, as xerox machines and copiers were easy to get ahold of these days, I'd pay the postage if needs be....she said I wasn't..but that she was sending me things to "safe keep" for the family.  Jeremiah Larkins  2nd wife family is re-writing our history for us and not including the first family at all..and most anything I write I go down as "another reaearcher says" with an debunking statement to what was said..as if discarding the data.. She fancies herself on an association with my Great Aunt also...and while she was alive, I never heard my grreat Aunt mention her at all for all the so called "friendly association" she makes it sound like they had back then. I had no idea whom "rosie" was whom filed for her belongings after she passed, as she told me the Eastern star owned everything because they totally 100 per cent funded her. Now doesn't that sound like Abraham's first wife Sarah and his second..who founded the "Muslim" religious faith. That is what these two factions have been fighting over for thousands of years...whom is the legal legacy to carry on the "chosen ones of God"...they are busy in this religion in the other web site once again "re-writing it" to their own dictates in life. The real escense of "God" is to not leave out anyone...we are ALL God's children reguardless of our name.He pefers to address the humble..because the humble listen to him better also. My purpose I suppose is to highlight that aspect also...that we are individually under God, with our own thoughts and not to subject others...nor to squealch what they have to say. For we learn from each other also. Our problem on earth is not having enough land to live where we can have our own faith side by side peacefully I think. One reason our founding fathers said to keep one's religion to oneself in one's own church and amoung one's own kindred if possible..and don't make it part of politics. Though space travel might have an influence on us all in having more land to cultivate for living on. Some say it's been taken up also though these days by aleins. I can see why eventually we will turn into "light bodies" universally...it has no boundries..of limitations. I must go for now. I could stand to pay the grocery store an visit, tomarrow is the picking up of the rest of the Scout "Popcorn sale" and it's distribution to the customers...scouts that participated in it. They had an order for over $600 but how much they got to keep of that I 've no idea....I also do not know if this was an "council" fund raiser or not.  In which case they don't keep any money..it goes into keeping thier lodges in order. So I watch what's going on outside and the continual drip, drip, drip going on. Have an good day..... 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:29 on 14th November 2014
Good morning Shirley. I'm just going to start a new thread. See you over there.