Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Kersey

Kersey

in the county of Suffolk

Sheringham

Sheringham

a Seaside Town in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 19:32 on 8th October 2014

We have to wait at least six weeks for the Chairs,

Quite chilly here tonight, 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:40 on 8th October 2014

It wont do you any harm to stand up for a few weeks PatWink

Very cold here to-nightFrown

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:42 on 8th October 2014

Well at least they'll come assembled Pat. We've got to get a flat pack travel cot assembled by tomorrow tea time, and they never go together right. What's betting when it's together we have some bits left over Smile

I've just noticed a booster seat in a box too that needs assembled. Our son arrived Saturday from Germany, bought all this stuff in ASDA, then went of to Darlington on his diver medics course. Our daughter in law and grandson fly into Manchester tomorrow, so we'd better get cracking.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:55 on 8th October 2014
Yes Ruth --i assembled a small portable greenhouse a while back and found a spare rod where it came from i dont knowSmile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:33 on 8th October 2014

Finding spare parts these days heh?...what did Pat buy an table and chairs maybe? You know what I want to do someday...I bought two folding tables and wrapped them around the livingroom wall and the dining room wall with the kitchen on the other side...and it's small..an one to two person kitchen at that, which is why we don't cook an lot of goodies these days, and I'm still overweight...like this morning it was for my sister German chocolate cake up at the Toll Gate Bakery and Resturant..and I bought cookies....I just finshed off three macadamian and white chocolate cookies with drizzles of dark choclate over the top of them....I just ate my dinner in three cookies. I found out this morning at Astrology Cafe.com...that I'm in bad shape with this mercury retrograde also falling into virgo..until it leaves..I've got problems with my dieting. Anyway..back to these tables, I'd like to have the tables topped in matching counter top design in the kitchen...so when you look into the kitchen, these tables match it and makes it look larger....even though the tables are outside the kitchen completely....and one reason I bought office black leather swivel chairs that rock and raise and lower...is so from the livingroom it has an "Office central"...lounge look. Opposite the table along side the dining room wall is an bookcase/libary presentation on the wall.  It matches the end of the livingroom which has an book case and huge screen tv on top of another smaller bookcase.  One side of the larger bookcase there is in solid white dishes and plants. I decorate with my collection of white soup tureens in the livingroom to the dining room shelves in front of the books. Plus I have an sofa at an angle and an round coffee table on one end...with two smaller club chairs and next to the wall length fireplace an recliner rocker...furniture matches, pillows highlight thewall color, and huge  off white shag carpeting otherwise, over the exitsting beige carpeting. My rock in my fireplace has small kind of soft coloring in it here and there that complements the shag carpet...but it's mostly huge mountain rock slabs in an dark gray with light on it, tiny flickers of gold..natural...in the rock.  Goat mountain out here has this kind of rock..south of Estacada, Oregon. With no light on the surface of the fireplace you don' t notice the gold dust in the rock. It just looks Gray kind of ..white an bit of the beige coloring to highlight the rocks. Ir's weird, I know..harder to describe. It's all very muted in coloring. It's rock that looks like rock.

Today is looking like an work day..I just took my sister back to her house so now lots of beding to wash and remake...clothes...and stillworking on this package to get sent off to Judy. Plus my ruined diet now....I wonder if an person wouldn't gain any weight from sniffing "soup" for dinner? I go for now..you all sound like you have your hands full today also...some with spare parts apparently.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 20:34 on 8th October 2014
Think "art work" with those "spare parts" you have....smiles*
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 23:25 on 8th October 2014
Evening John. I assume Nic is safe then ? That's good news for you.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:30 on 9th October 2014
Hi to all wherever you are, have a good day...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:14 on 9th October 2014
Good Morning to all who are around --have a nice daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:41 on 9th October 2014
Good afternoon everyone. You all packed James ?