Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Eskdale

Boot

a Picturesque Village in the county of Cumbria

Tideswell Church, known as 'Cathedral of the Peak'. The centre piece of the village.

Tideswell

in the county of Derbyshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 23:38 on 31st October 2014
Halloween and fireworks just about as interesting as that 'wonderful' time of the year to come in appr 8 weeks FrownFrownYellYell
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 23:41 on 31st October 2014
 You know I have to agree  with you Dave. 
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 23:43 on 31st October 2014
Not a noise here all evening, just the noise of the incoming tide and the wind, just how we like it.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:47 on 1st November 2014

Ruth reminds me of Leslie up above Denver, Colorado...just to far apart for the kids to go trick or treating, not to mention some years it's already snowed there. So far maybe we have had 20 kids..grandkids came over though for our pizza bash and want to spend tomarrow night with us.Since Colby went to Conners tonight, I said it was "OK" Since I'm pretty well deaf you know....hubby does the door for me every year. We don't have the kids we use to have when the street was full of them...back then we had 200 to 300 every year, but we only have two houses now with small kids and they like to go to one person's house and party more so these years. It also depends on if people will decorate their yards up or not also. Kids feel friendlier going to highly lit houses. My hubby has always had "Scouts" come by our house though through out the years. I'm getting ready to start to read some more on my book. Do you people send around the psychics to the ruins over there.. see what they can "pick up" in an time frame scenario or not?... I bet "Tintagel Castle" was something else in it's hey day. Strange name, I know I read there were some people named that from which Richard of Cornwall bought the castle from to begin with. Of course my book lady, is an druid priestess daughter.. with "visionary" powers...she's suppose to lose her husband and word has it "Merlin" steps in to make an spell that makes her think she's having sex with her husband and it will turn out it's Uther Pentadragon, and the son she concieves will be the future King Authur. Her husband Duke Glorious has already told her to stay away from him, he's an lecher. He is 45 year's old, this lady was 15, more like an child, when he took her on as his wife,.and she speaks of being with him those early years in an case of him hurting her and raping her more then having an loving relationship. She has an 3 year old daughter.  Since he is in the military, I take it she was on her own during her being born and afterwards also. It was indeed "rough times" back then. I guess we needed the romantic chilvery side of King Authur in ways...the so called "Protector" of women and children. Anyone want some pizza, I have nearly an whole one left over to eat right now..Chicken Garlic. Talk to you all later on. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:48 on 1st November 2014

Tut, tut...the diet Shirley?

Hi to all POEsters...

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:15 on 1st November 2014
Good Morning to all who are kicking about,Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:18 on 1st November 2014
Good afternoon everyone, not much planned for today, the weather is nice so we might just spend the day watching the kite surfers and wind surfers falling off Smile
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 13:16 on 1st November 2014
Good afternoon from the sunny shores of Spain slight touch of cloud but still warm
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 13:36 on 1st November 2014
Afternoon folks--all happy??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:52 on 1st November 2014
Afternoon Neil, James and anyone else who's around. All happy here James Smile it's fish for tea David caught a Bass yesterday evening, just off the rocks at the bottom of the garden, so he's well chuffed.