Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Me driving a D stock train.

Ealing

in the county of Greater London

Baldock High St, Hertfordshire

Baldock

in the county of Hertfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 22:53 on 24th October 2014
 I will second that .
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 23:04 on 24th October 2014
Me too Ruth, took 18 months to get ours sold, but not quite as nice a part of the country
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 04:57 on 25th October 2014

We sold our house to buy this one in one afternoon, my relaestate friend sodl it, and we were in our house now within 15 days...mostly because we made an 50 per downpayment on the loan. Our nieghbors were different then, young professionals...and like Rockwood when we left it, everyone that sold here tends to be less advantageous people locally. Starting with Kathy Hough...they sold their houses for the most rediculous reasons also in ways. They could of stayed an built into what they wanted the house to be for an quarter of the price they paid to get into an new house with it already. After they sold, first they went through an divorce, and then by the time the youngest was an senior in high school he got thrown over an railing at an Portland State University weelend party. I talk ot her back then and she said that she thinks someone threw him over the railing...at anyway, it broke his neck and killed him instantly. Her hubby (ex)..comes from an district court judge family pretty well known...lived no to far away from where they moved to. That's the way it's been so far, in that not all good things have come from others moving out to other places. I can't begin to tell you all the weird stuff this town has put others through in ways...the people they should of helped..they never did...the ones they did..walked way and never looked back again. Over all they make absoutely little sensein how they plan anything in the city. The park we wanted is useless to have now...our kids are grown and have left. It's like the school, they never have gotten their own football stadium...and it wouldn't really matter all that much right now either. They've used the college football field all these years. Thye paid upteen dollars and are paying upteen property taxes for an city "sports center" and it's not even covered for year around games in anything...and useless but in summer...then it's hot as blazes for lack of trees.It just kind of goes on and on like that ever since I grew up as an kid...which except oour house and our neighbor's houses were burned down back then, nothing changed..not since 1966 in this area of town. Maybe some day?....but I'll be so old by then it won't matter to me. Only thing we ever really see are exhorbitant city/county/state fee's and little elseso far. We got "grass" growing in the cracks in the  asphalt street where I live right now...esp down 27th street. Kind of like out of the city out (downtown core area)...of the mind.  Houses these days over here are so expenisve, people aren't going to pay big dollars for nothing. 

But anyway...someone let the crazies out again, school shooling again this time 30 miles north of SEattle...well known and nice kid, not an rebel rouser at all..everyone knew him...everyone liked him. Killed 3 other kids and then himself. Maybe on anti-depressents of some kind?..don't know.

I got the dumbest most vague lab test letter from the doctor that tells me absoutely nothing, other then I'm still to high..but lower then I've ever been in blood glucose readings out of the past three years.I'm angry about it also.  Most "unprofessional" piece of crap I've ever read! I've fired my girls for being so inadequate in thier work in years prior. I'm trying to write an letter with out telling him what an dumb s**t he seems to me right now. I don' t know if I'll get it accomplished or not. Anyway, besides throwing dishes tonight, I'm off my diet and "glaring" at everyone. I go for now.

Good luck on the house Ruth...the right person will come along here shortly...I just know it.! If it was meant to be...so be it.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:25th October 2014 08:32
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:36 on 25th October 2014
Hi to all POEsters, have a great EU bashing day!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:43 on 25th October 2014
Good Morning to allSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:10 on 25th October 2014
Good afternoon everyone, as Pat would say we have grumpy weather at the moment Frown
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:35 on 25th October 2014
Good Afternoon --dont forget yer clocks to-night.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:09 on 25th October 2014
Afternoon James, funny you should mention the clocks, I'm just busy sending texts to remind the offspring. They always forget, youngest son is the worst, he'll be turning up for work at the wrong time tomorrow if I don't let him know.
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 17:53 on 25th October 2014

The weather has been a bit brighter here today Ruth

actually saw some sun for five mins.

hope you have luck with  the last  Viewers  Ruth

editPosted at 18:09 on 25th October 2014

What's an EU bashing day?...time change?

I got an letter from the doctor yesterday...imcomplete data and right down stupid...in some ways. By now he left on his vacation. So come November 3rd, with the appointment, unless things change I have nothing from those lab tests I just took to be able to discuss about my health, because I don' t know the full results of the test or  what they read out.  Except for the A1C...there's nothing to idicate what my cholestrol levels were, my sodium levels, my high tryglycerides if they went down. I'm still way way high on the A1C test accordingly, but he said "very nice improvement"...and that was about it. At 8.1 it dropped over 4.8 points this last three months...but it has to drop 3 more points to be in the normal range. Then I am no longer "diabetic" if I can hold that on my own without the medications. Butsince all my other readings were so "Off" I need to compare then also to see if they are coming in line healthwise or not also. I signed my name and gave my address for the report to be sent to me also, and have not as yet received it in the mail. As far an ONLY an A1c test goes, I can buy that off the local pharmancy counter...but not so with the entire test..called an "lipid profile" test. So not only is the doctor's visit coming up possibly useless...so is the over all of things without the needed information sen to me as originally ordered. I have no idea if any of the meds should be altered or not. I would question them as to why, if he did change them and want to see medically the reason for it. I was furious last night...and throwing dishes I was so furious....all over in my kitchen I threw dishes with an vengence and an half... I expected better readings then what this states..... for walking 150 miles in three months and 850 calorie days. My days for walking like this are about out the door due to the seasonal weather changing. But I honestly can't think of anyone that works this hard to lose weight myself...no one..nada! So I feel very unhappy right now. I think that's what "Satan" likes also, and perhaps why "elk" said that's whom I'm dealing with and wants nothing to do with me. He literally made it so I can not contact him in any manner after telling me that was my problem. I thought at first he meant the Government, because he had been rapping on it...and thier mind controlling techniques...which he might..but at any rate, I'll never know now. .I can't get ahold of him to find out what he meant. I realize they do an lot of things "telepathically" but then again, being said out in the open... clears what could be mis-understood. I beleive the family problems are coming from the intervention of King Henry VIII. I beleive it was passed on by way of Nelson co., Ky..through the Catholic church. By then they had lost their church to the execution of Cardinal Thomas Woolsey and he Protestant movement. By going back an attaching themselves to JOhn Lawson by way of JOhn Larkin (Lackey) ...he found an way to come back to life...but they brought with the the renewal spiritually of King Henery VIII's legacy.He IS the cause of this diabetes, along with George Planegent. Ye, he not only had diabetes, he also is accused of having Syphiliis also.He had ulerated leg sores as well, and an host of other health problems. His oldest daughter..."Bloody Mary" was Catholic....his next and Mary's "step-sister" was Queen Elizabeth, who conquored Ireland to give her close friends summer vacation homes. But she persecuted the Catholics as an "Protestant" as well as any other of the religions. They made England's days as bad as we've had with the Bush family control...whom were I might add allies to Adolf Hitler for their wealth during World War II. His involvement down in South America..was probably with the remeants of that regiem. He supposedly bought big underground water resviours in Brazil also.  Why, are they planning on destroying the world's water supply?....or wasn't Japan's nuke plant along with the Gul Oil spill enough. Take note that the Catholic "POPE" is now from down south also. It appears to me they are still looking for survivalabilty themselves. John Lawson did just that..in every legacy he gives, it goes back to England...and it's "future" family all but quiet as to it's true legacy. What does remain, is his complete control over the family back there in Kentucky. When the Catholic church moved in, the family left Kentucky and moved to MIssouri. We don' teven know for sure who our "John Lawson" lineage is from the past...there are three of them.... in the same area.... at the same time. Rest of the information comes from slight "hints' of the past. John is hanging on anyone rich enough in England to take on the problem, or he passes if off to others. My Larkin family  had this happen to them.

So..."Aunt Donna" had five husbands...while King Henry had five in his day...so forth this goes. Now at least I know "why" I was told in part of the reason why I'm here today. God is using me... to pass this off to "hitler" again..to be destroyed. If not it may be these involved destroy the world. I think Ben Laden knew this also. Everything the so called "terroist" do seems to be having the knowledge of things that need "stopped'...and yes, they have an rather "violent" way of doing just that. People are not going to understand them, until they understand the problem at hand and why they do what they do. They believe that thier "prophet" is the true "first son" legacy from Abraham and his maid servant...where by conventional religion teaches us his lineage comes from his first wife and their son which was born.. afterwards.  God told Abraham he had to have an son to carry on God's legacy of being "the father of his nation"...Isreal. The first born son was the lineage of the prophet of Mohammedan...who founded the "muslim" faith. Then we have the Catholics...who fight for honors to their faith with the remants of Jesus...and the Planegants...templar knights. Our founding father's over here were correct to say each guy's religion to his own...and it should not be effective in Government operations. But religion should be separate and for the soul of the individual..... in mercy and righteousness...and an example of God.... in the working world. So with that I go, much upset today though. I have an heart stent now because an doctor was not through enough in his work..he mis-dignoised an health problem in-correctly... and here I am back in the same situation perhaps all over again.  Nothing of my doing, but I get to do the suffering for it all just the same. Most unfair. I am so stressed out right now...I'm seething inside...so I leave for now.