Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Titsey Place

Oxted

in the county of Surrey

Trees

Woburn

in the county of Bedfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:49 on 22nd October 2014

I'm sorry to hear that about "Len" on DWTS...cause the judges they got this year are racking the dancers up on low scores and belittling them worse then "Len" ever thought of doing, and he probably had "on the floor experiece" to know what he was talking about. At least "Pitbull" admitted last night that his singing and show are an lot different then the dancing in general.

Elections coming up...expect all kinds of chaos by the time we "vote". They have wind warnings all up down down the west coast for what's coming in the next two days..some places will see about 2.50 inches of rain in the west coastal mountains. I made my receipes today...there was an huge amount of Lasagna for the calories. I didn't miss the meat because the roasted red peppers kind of gave it an smokey meat taste anyway. The whole grain Irish Soda bread had currents and raisins and caraway seeds in it...buttermilk...and I used with "Pumpkin Butter" and tad bit of extra cinnamon...as an side dish.  One 16th wedge of it only has 114 calories. Would tasted good with any kind of "chutney" also I betcha.

I made it into the hospital for the lab test this morning. In comparison to the last time I was there, I thought the blood was flowing better, but I do think the "Mega Red" vit/mins suppliments I take with fish oil in them also...makes my blood very rich and dark looking. I was told that was "Healthy" blood by an nurse. Three months to the day...I have lost 25 pounds.But I need another 23 pounds off to be offically out of the "Pre-daibetic" stage for keeps. Getting harder as winter and the holidays come on with the weather and festivites. I di dnot go off my diet today...and here lately I think my mentabolism has finally kicked in.... an is helping me an bit. Which I greatly needed.

Well, my sister is here tonight am washing her clothes and made her take an bath..she took an shower....before she crawls into my bed tonight.... while I crawl into another one elsewhere. Still have those craft jobs to do so better make the popcorn and "get with it" Got her scarf washed an ironed and on her coat tonight also, gloves in her pockets. I expect to wake up to stormy weather by tomarrow morning. Nothign like an fireplace crackling and an good book to read on those kind of days. Ruth is correct, nice bowl of hot chili.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:26 on 22nd October 2014

Good Morning to all who are around have a nice day.

Shirley --Len is working for a Supermarket he is on tv most nights Smile

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:05 on 22nd October 2014
Good afternoon everyone Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:17 on 22nd October 2014
Good Afternoon to all ---
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 14:56 on 22nd October 2014
Afternoon John--all ok down the South??Smile
Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 15:45 on 22nd October 2014

Just started to rain,

Been out to a local Village for a lovely Pub Meal. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:47 on 22nd October 2014
Good evening everyone, it's been raining here since about 2 o'clock. Glad you had a nice meal Pat. 
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:47 on 22nd October 2014
Good Evening to all --all happy??
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:11 on 22nd October 2014
Evening James, all is well here, my daughter has just got a new phone so we're all busy at the moment doing the two yearly swap. I get her old one, David gets my old one, and tomorrow my 85 year old mother gets her first iPhone. She's thrilled, I'm not too sure, I was trying to get out of giving it to her, but she's told all her friends already so I'm stuck.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:16 on 22nd October 2014
You should be buying her a new oneWink