Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Water Rail At Roker

Sunderland

in the county of Tyne & Wear

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "58"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:18 on 20th October 2014

I was about ready to ask that also Ruth....and he's wearing an "Red Rose" also. You know what I found out recently....that the Native American symbology for "Plenty"...is lookind like an clothes line with three Y's hanging off of it.  So another something I figured out that is part of my life history...and it sends to me why I was an laundry supervisor for so many years also. Strang how God works his magic in our lives. We have both been people of  " persecution" from the past.

I'm washing clothes right now to start out my day, but I have my entire week already planned for the most part..I hope to get enough time to try out two new receipes from the newest cookbook I have...one is for an Vegetable Lasagna and an whole wheat Irish Soda Bread. Maybe some chicken to go along with it. I'll need to go shopping for that today. Got to take it easy, as this week is the Lab tests again..and I hope to pass them with flying colors incomparison to the last one I had...I've been working very hard the last three months to do just that. Raining here, suppose to be an wet week.

Guess I better get going for now. Have an good day everyone! 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:25 on 20th October 2014

Sorry for the mispells..hope you can make out what I was saying. I was told in my other web site...what an nice person I am...I tend to give more praise in life.... then receive it..feels strange. My persecutions have taught me to "fight back" for the most part...be just if possible. But stand up and not take any graft from others if possible. It has truly humbled me, though I don' t beleive it for an minute..laughs* I have to put on artificial snow on this bird house...so I have to create my own kind of "snowstorm" today...artistically...humm..will see how that goes. 

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:06 on 20th October 2014

Good evening. wet weather just coming in now,

at last good news My Brother in law is being prepared ready to go home from Hospital, so expect today  was our last visit to the Hospital.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:08 on 20th October 2014

A bit of good news at last for you Pat--he needs a good Lancashire rub down with a couple of slavery ducks and a good black pudding.Smile

A very well known actor Ruth a star of many films Smile

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:11 on 20th October 2014

That is good news for you Pat, and I do hope he's feeling a lot better. I don't know about James's suggestion though Wink

Shirley I think everyone here knows what a nice person you are too Smile 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:13 on 20th October 2014
I'm no wiser James, I had an idea but when I zoomed in I dismissed it Undecided
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:29 on 20th October 2014
I think she is a lovely person as well Ruth---i wonder what it would be like if all us posters lived in the same road/street--just imagine Ron living next door to Vince and you next door to Dave--just my luck to be next door to NeilSmileSmilei think we could have a laugh though.
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 19:31 on 20th October 2014
One thing is for sure the local pub, where ever this illfated place should be, would soon run out of whisky!!!
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:34 on 20th October 2014
Do you reckon Dave??Smile
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 19:37 on 20th October 2014
Be fun trying to drink 'em dry thoughTongue out