Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Sunrise at Bembridge

Bembridge

in the county of Isle of Wight

St Marys Church, Baldock, Hertfordshire

Baldock

in the county of Hertfordshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "57"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:35 on 6th October 2014

I looked at teh typhoon yesterday and this morning got an tracking on it, it looks like is weakening fast...as it heads to what they think will be in southern Alaska....but they forcasted rain for this weekend. They said showers, but the bus full of kids with thier Science teacher leaves Friday night for the San Juan Island's just the same for the weekend.They get back late Sunday around dinner time. 

Ron, that sounds like something hubby would do to me...not eat it...I'm to hungry to not eat it and don' t like to waste the money tossing it out.You know everyone tells me he's to thin and two other of the guys in my family circle need to gain some also...10 pounds each would do it nicely for all of them, but hubby don't  want to...since his leg replacement he says he don't want to change his weight and keeps it down to make sure he's not got extra pounds put on it. You know you can lead an horse to water but you can' t make him drink it. 

Everyone went to bed last night dead tired...and when I'm that way,I can't relax, and I can't sleep... so I looked up potential places might be nice to take the family for an outting for our Christmas present this year. As it's an small gift for each of the grandkids and all of us someplace for an overnighter. I didn't get into bed until this morning. I checked out...Mt. Hood RV Rental cottages...The Oregon Garden Resort...Christmas display and lodging..and the coast...and finally the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum and Waterpark. Motels over at the caost included Chinok Winds Motel on the ocean front as well as several others. Entertainment coming up there is an Laser light Pink Floyd concert..and later on the Beach Boys..but you can't take in anyone under 16....sissy could go with her mom and dad I suppose while we watched the boys at the swimming pool at the resort there I suppose....but by then the entertainment will change..they need an family kind of Christmas Show going on with singing...Where's Babara Mandrell..she was always good at that one. I liked her "specials" she did some years back for Christmas on Tv. Esp the magical act, where her sister was going to cut up her sister's and put them back together again.... and flubbed it all up. Funny...and singing was good also. Well, they are already booking now for Christmas...so we better have an family conference on this one soon.

I have some more things to take care of today..so best go get them done...tomarrow my sister comes over to see her weekly show. I take it they took her cable box and never hooked up her tv set for her again so she can't use it. She don' t know how to do those guy type things. Probably needs some kind of atennea anyway. Talk later on!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:05 on 7th October 2014
Morning/afternoon to all POEsters...
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:32 on 7th October 2014
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:30 on 7th October 2014
Good morning everyone. Not too nice here today, the clouds are in the valley instead of in the sky.