Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Pilley, Hampshire

Pilley

in the county of Hampshire

Exbury Gardens, Exbury, Hampshire

Exbury

in the county of Hampshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Pat Trout
Pat Trout
Posted at 18:08 on 28th August 2014

Its been a lovely day here really warm,

went to Seaton but all Bern could do was sit on a seat while i went for a walk, the Injection isn't working . so i think it will be another trip up the Drs on monday.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:21 on 28th August 2014
Good Evening to all who are around--i think its time you took her with you Ruth Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:40 on 28th August 2014

I'm hungry this morning...anf about ready to take off and drive to Glenever Golf course for the Fitness Path..it's an 1/e mile uphill and hard for me, half was through it is an bench to sit down with an memory plaque with the same name as my current doctor's name. Sun is coming out but I don' tthink it will get as hot as it was yesterday...much welcomed news.

The Riley family we have ancestors of, say they came from England..and  I may of found them yesterday in Buckingham Co. history..as Raley...after I would take it to be Sir Walter Raleigh...who was at one time given land in Ireland, in about the same area as the O'Rileys there. You know history wise I've come to the conclusion while the colonials and Indians were killing off each other here, your miltary and Kings and Queens were doing the same thing to everyone over there....must of been an harsh era to live in. Now we only have the middle east to look to for all that. Looking at the Cavendish picture just posted and wishing I could walk around in thier park grounds today...best get going for now though. Have an good day. 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:43 on 28th August 2014

leave off the "f" and add the name Glendoveer Golf Course...it's an half mile trip one way, I go up it and down the hill...sorry for the corrections, though I noticed for the first time in my other web site it happened to someone else yesterday posting. Also the bench is half way through the walk.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:48 on 28th August 2014
On 28th August 2014 18:21, james prescott wrote:
Good Evening to all who are around--i think its time you took her with you Ruth Smile

Nooooooooooo Surprised
We took her to Spain with us a few years ago and I needed a holiday when I got home. A few hours a week is as much as I can cope with James Smile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:12 on 29th August 2014

LOL @ Ruth that is so funny (not really) we have a family member like that too. Wants to go everywhere, but moans about every step!

Never mind, such is life!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 11:13 on 29th August 2014

Hi to all POEsters incidentally, hope your day is good and hey, the warmer weather is set to return they reckon.

We shall see.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 12:53 on 29th August 2014
Good Afternoon to allSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:36 on 29th August 2014
Afternoon everyone. I heard that summer was due to return next week as well Ron Smile