Douglas

in the county of Isle of Man

A picture of Ingham

Ingham

in the county of Lincolnshire

Isle of Sheppey Sailing Club, Sheerness

Sheerness

in the county of Kent

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "56"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:34 on 25th July 2014
Yes for Union John---i am a league man but the way the game is being spoiled by officials i dont know for how long.Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:43 on 25th July 2014
Is rugby going the same way as football James, it used to be enjoyable but sadly not any more.
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 22:44 on 25th July 2014
The game has gone Ruth--too many rule changesSmile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 07:22 on 26th July 2014
Good Morning to all who are aroundSmile
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:12 on 26th July 2014
On 25th July 2014 18:34, Ron Brind wrote:
On 25th July 2014 17:54, sk lawson wrote:

So far Ron, I haven't found anyway to contact Chris or Sarah, I hate to have to take in my computer in to try to do that, but I really do need an email addy that people will keep thier hands off of..why soenone would want to be "me" is beyond me...I really don' t lead that exciting an life. My grandson's facebook page, they had listed on KGW.com's dropplar radar page, where the "pictures" sent in by people were listed.  Not so sure about that one either. I always wondered how many posts people are reading.... are actually from me. I'll keep trying though.

Shirley the way to contact Chris and Sarah via POE is very simple and private. All you have to do is click on the link above your avatar and it will take you to various options. Look for the 'Contact' link (the seventh one across the page, click on it and away you go...and remember it's private!

You have to be signed in, but it's for POE members 'only' to send messages to other POE members.

Hope that helps.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 10:49 on 26th July 2014

I will try that, because I noticed you gave me an addy with the capital letters of UK2 in them and everything I saw in POE was small letters.

I tried the contact button...didn't get anywhere so far on that one. BTW..I don' t have an avatar picture.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 10:56 on 26th July 2014

Nope....all I get is that I haven't an picture so far for POE......and after that it takes me to tours or art work or pictures to buy  or sell...but contacting Chris or Sarah...nope..can't contact anyone..nothing comes up..they are invisible... as to an way to get ahold of them.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 11:37 on 26th July 2014

I answered your Shirley Lawson thread also. You know, that is what

that computer guy told me...he said literally whose on my computer

reads everything I say before the post goes through.  Red Elk said

it was "Satan" ..he closed out anyway to contact him supposedly from then on....the computer guy says he thinks it's an random generator computer

picking up various words off what I say...like George Ure has for

predicting the future days ahead..I though maybe it was the Gvm't over here keeping track of what I said, as they do everyone else these days...the only thing that has come up has been occasionally

an box "pops up" and I get this message to the effect that if I'll click

this certain button as "James White" then I'll never have to give an

password again....I know three "James White" people, on eis my brother whom swears he's on his truck and doesn't use his computer any more...he uses his cell phone to communicate....the second one

is an guy in Sandy that operates an "Children's Theater" group...and

the next one was an head member in Boy Scouts for the entire

Metro area...I've never met either of them.  BTW....I am showing you

right now how my posts are without any spacing corrections done by myself. If you will take notice....depending....different text comes up mispelled or deleted constantly on me. I'll be checking into this one

day soon also. Most the time in POE my beginning text isn't showing up here lately...for a while it was the middle of my posting not showing up...I don' tknow if that's what made the computer guy think

it was another generated computer doing it or not...he claims that

when the text is missing...that's when they have inter-feared with the posting. I will try to maybe get another email...but if in the past, someone changes my password before I even get an chance to send the text or pick up an message. Sorry, it's just as much an hassel for me as it is you folks over there.

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 11:42 on 26th July 2014

If it's something really important they might have to try to just contact me in here. I haven't sent them any money since you said they received

the money order I sent ot them by snail mail...or had any business contact by me since them either. I don' tuse my computer for on-line

business transactions. Nope..not even Pay Pal. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 13:16 on 26th July 2014
Afternoon everyone, another hot one.