Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Worksop Priory, North Nottinghamshire

Worksop

in the county of Nottinghamshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Asda Fuel Stations - Watch out!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 19:24 on 5th August 2014

5th August 2014 and still no response!

I think I will write to Companies House among other people, because as things stand I don't think he is a responsible Director; and Directors of all Companies have a Duty of Care don't they?

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 22:38 on 5th August 2014

Should have booked it via the POE site maybe, or wasn't it available?

As for Asda I am getting very angry about this and can hardly believe they can be so uncaring after all the money they spend trying to convince us they are best, I think not!

Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 07:11 on 6th August 2014

If the repair work on the car has been done issue a small claims court writ for the amount you have had to pay, with a little more publicity then you will get some attention, I guess that there will be an initial cost involved but if you win that is added to the fee they have to pay.

Hazards or protected areas have to have the correct markings to warn people, did you check if they have a complaints register if not they should have, if you have already signed the register and still have had no response, this will help you to build up your case against Asda. 

Good luck with this one 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:41 on 6th August 2014

Yes, it's going to be pursued Neil in more ways than one! Thanks for your input, appreciated.

Just added it to Google so if anybody else has hit the Bollards at ASDA Fuel Stations please do contact me at: ronani@hotmail.co.uk and I will collate a list for eventual damages.

Edited by: Ron Brind at:6th August 2014 11:53
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:58 on 19th August 2014

A response from Asda, but it's not over yet!

"I’ve spoken with our Petrol Trading Team about the concerns you’ve raised and they’ve advised me the positioning, colour and design all conform to industry guidelines and are the same as what is used in other petrol filling stations across the country.  It’s for this reason we won’t be able to cover the cost of the damage to your car".

The above is just part of the response, but as I say above there is more to come yet, this isn't over.

Please login to post to this thread...