Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

New Forest

Lyndhurst

in the county of Hampshire

Exeter

Exeter

a Historic City in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

UKIP are gaining ground, fast! II

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:41 on 26th October 2014

"Merkel will block Cameron on immigrants" is the headline in one Sunday Newspaper.

So here we have a 'member of the EU' threatening to impose her will on another member........... and I thought we got rid of fascism during 1939-1945!

You see, they all say "stuff the UK" when it comes to their own gain, another good reason to get out of Europe.

UKIP's support continues to rise up and down the Country and the latest Labour resignation in Scotland will send more shivers down the spine of he who has lost it.

In an earlier thread I predict complete wipeout for Labour at the next Election and there is no reason for me to think otherwise. Labour are finished and the unthinkable just a very few years ago, is about to happen. I believe we are going to get massive, almost total support for UKIP because people are absolutely fed up with whats going on in this Country, being dictated to by many who are only in it for the glory and giving in to every 'outsider' who shouts foul.

Enough is enough, we want Great Britain back!

Vote UKIP and don't be put off by the threats of 'handing government to Labour' just do it and wait for the result. Team GB is about to get fit again!

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Edward Lever
Edward Lever
Posted at 23:43 on 26th October 2014
I have noticed that the media 'luvvies' in the BBC seem to detest UKIP, and are doing their best to discredit the party. Open discussion of any sensitive topic (immigration, disability, EU membership etc) is fraught with difficulty, and people seem petrified of saying anything honestly for fear of causing shrieks of outrage from the chattering classes. The English language has been hijacked. Bring back plain speaking as Farage speaks it. 

Edited by: Edward Lever at:27th October 2014 07:11
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:58 on 2nd November 2014

I reckon there'll be some shrieks come the Election in May Edward. They won't be able to stop the people having their say at the ballot box and that means goodbye to Labour.

Cameron is going to get a drubbing and Clegg (remind me, who is Clegg?) is finished also.

Ask people in the street about who they will vote for and they say "I'm going to give UKIP a chance, they can't do any worse than this lot can they?"

As in football, the big boys fall and a team from the lower division takes over because they fight harder, no different for the Tories/Labour and............... UKIP who are playing a game that the people are watching with great interest.

Edward Lever
Edward Lever
Posted at 12:54 on 2nd November 2014

Yes, Ron, Labour is in big trouble, with support for them disappearing in Scotland. Miliband's personal ratings are even lower than Cameron's, an unprecedented situation for the leader of the Opposition.

The latest stitch-up by the EU will mean the voters are looking for a robust response from Cameron. If this is not forthcoming, then his reputation is in tatters. This can only benefit UKIP.

Clegg is quite frankly a joke - no one believes him after his broken promise to abolish University tuition fees. He represents the worst of both sides - the deceit of the Tories and the pie-in-the-sky fantasies of the Left.

It remains to be seen whether  the Tories can hang on to power, but one thing is certain,  UKIP is now a credible alternative.  

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:10 on 8th November 2014

Farage says "we can't get out of paying because the EU is set in stone over this" (which of course is why we need out) but Cameron and Osborne say "we have cut the bill of £1.7 billion in half".

I think their pants are well on fire by now, because it seems all that they have done is agreed to pay half in a few months time and accept a 'refund' that we would have got anyway, as the 'other' half of the payment, making up the full amount!

Cameron and Osborne are taking us for fools and 'that' is precisely why the Tories, Labour and Libdems will fail miserably in the next Election. We need a straight talking leader in Government........................enter UKIP/Nigel Farage!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 09:13 on 8th November 2014

The Rochester by-election will confirm the view of the public very shortly and the Army marches on...

C'mon UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 22:28 on 8th November 2014

He has already commented John. He was also shown on television again tonight briefly, where he all but said 'I told you so and the public will make up their own minds'.

I agree, fireworks throughout the whole of this month John, not just Nov 5th.....Rochester comes to mind with a win for UKIP!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 08:59 on 11th November 2014

I bet Cameron is bricking it over Rochester because they expected to win the seat hands down. Sorry David old mate, not going to happen. You are going to get a taste of what's to follow from Rochester...

C'mon UKIP!

< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8