Salford

in the county of Greater Manchester

Studland, Dorset

Studland

in the county of Dorset

Ely Cathedral from Palace Green

Ely

a Historic City in the county of Cambridgeshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "55"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 08:44 on 16th June 2014
Good Morning to all--a nice little bus ride into town to-day you never know who you drop onWink
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:32 on 16th June 2014

Afternoon everyone, hope you are all well. We have had a day out fishing on the Loch today, very nice but it's red hot, and forecast to get hotter tomorrow, so we thought we might go over to Mull before the weather breaks down.

Fishing scores for today Ruth = 11 fish, David = 8 fish Smile 

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 22:04 on 16th June 2014

I had much more going on Satruday night then just the tipi toliet paper...yet I have no idea who is behind this all...we got considerable of our stuff taken out of the shed out back, mostly comforters and bedding for right now. I remeber what I put in it two weeks ago from the camper. Thye took my sister in-law's doggie bed, and went out to wash it..not there...along with an lot of other things...so I guess this means I must lock our fences again like I live on "planet prison". Much of it was stuff I was holding for Christmas donations for the little kids also. Though it pretty much looks like they took everything that might of been worth the taking. I found one compfter left and am washing it...purple must of not been their color maybe.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 10:19 on 17th June 2014
Good morning everyone, another beautiful warm sunny one here in the West of Scotland Smile
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
Posted at 12:43 on 17th June 2014
Hello to everyone from sunny Spain the sky is blue and the few clouds that are in sight are just brushing the mountain tops, nearer home there is a light coastal breeze keeping the lid on a temperature rise
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 16:17 on 17th June 2014

Fact remains you can't open your mouth without somebody having your false teeth away Shirley - so sorry and hope their fingers drop off!

Hi to all POEsters...

Sounds like you're having a great time Ruth...envious for sure.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:47 on 17th June 2014
Its that toilet paper thats worrying me.Wink
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 18:44 on 17th June 2014

Yeah, toliet paper is to expensive to waste!...I laugh at Ron...my sentiments in general about people swiping stuff isn' t theirs....but we got hit with an rain storm yesterday...further in Portland it left hail on the ground about an inch thick on everything...but here....well, I was grocery shopping and taking out my groceries when it started, and by the time I got home, my windshield was an constant flow of water to look out of it. So there's hubby...with an towel, and I got out looking like an drowned rat or something....we looked out at things...inside the edge of the garage and watched it rain and didn' tunload the groceries until it stopped...it pulverized my red petunia's in my pots...I hope they can recouperate for July 4th....but the twin tornadoes in Nebraska...went through an town an dcleaned half it off the map, one killed, 16 in critical condition in an hospital ans still acessing the damage...small town Pilger...close to Norfolk, Nebr.I think this still in thier "tornado alley"...which is basically "York County" back there if you ever go through the area...make sure it's before 4 pm.  My uncle told me all about last time I was driving through the area by myself with sister and young son in our camper and truck to meet hubby in Washington D. C. to continue on our vacation. That way I could see my side of relatives and we stopped by his on the way back..as we were limited in time....plus went to Disneyworld in Florida. I was never afraid to drive back east, cause my uncle made it known that if I needed any help he had 8 trucks running back east all the time, and anyone of them.. with an call on the radio would come and help me if needed. So today we recouperate from yesterday's weather...and by this afternoon things might look at bit better weather wise. We needed the rain, just likean wind isn't to bad...but not this heavy excessive stuff going on. Ron, I'm sure every bug for miles around was washed out of the soil yesterday cause curbside.... it looked like an small swift creek was running down the street and into the drains. Let's hop for better days, as it's offically summer Wednesday. Have an good day everyone!

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 18:47 on 17th June 2014
Good evening everyone. I think I must be in the wrong country, I can't believe this heat, am I really in Scotland Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:53 on 17th June 2014
Good Evening all---it looks as though you are enjoying it Ruth--i have been to Chester to-day and had the best "all day breakfast" well worth the £5-50pCool