Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The Gables

Porlock

a Seaside Town in the county of Somerset

A picture of Telscombe

Telscombe

in the county of East Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "55"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:47 on 13th June 2014
Good Afternoon -to all  the rain has just appeared.Smile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 15:51 on 13th June 2014
Afternoon James, thanks for letting me know, it's bound to come our way and I've got the last of the washing out before we go tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes on the skies to the West Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 19:33 on 13th June 2014
Good Evening to all --have a nice time up there Ruth --is you kilt packed.??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:03 on 13th June 2014

No kilt packed James, but just about everything else is ready to go. Just need to pack the charging cables in the morning for the various devices and then we're ready Smile

I've paid for wi-fi for the time we are there, so fingers crossed it's all working OK and I'll be keeping in touch on a regular basis.  

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 21:00 on 13th June 2014

How's James and Ruth Doing today?....my birthday so far is dark clouds with lots of rain going through...but it's suppose to be clearing here pretty soon and we needed the rain on the grass to green it up again. With all the wind, it was turning brown and going into desert looking dead grass. I have parked out in front of my house just the correct pickup I need to haul the camper with some day...but it doesn't belong to me that I am aware of, no keys and free title...must be someone else buying themselves an new pickup because I said that's what I needed...not just wanted.. Heh? Anyway, I'm out to challenge some blackberry vines need tamed down so I can get to some wire I have for an possible fence...out at the kid's house. I was going to get into the birthday spirit tomarrow maybe. Will see what happens. As usual...the "Bush" family stole my glory... as does "Father's Day" every year also. First time they have made an fuss about Bush, Sr. birthday on the news...perhaps an play for Jeb Bush?..and I'm not over my sister in- law's death last year. Life goes on as they say though...so I get to tackling the yard this morning. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:47 on 13th June 2014
Happy Birthday Shirley, hope the rain stops. You have a good day.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:32 on 14th June 2014
Afternoon everyone, had a lovely drive to Scotland, it's warm and sunny here for the time being anyway. Took a bit of faffing around to get the internet connected, but it's all up and running now Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:31 on 14th June 2014
Glad to see you made it hope the weather stays ok for youSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:10 on 14th June 2014

It's looking good at the moment James, but as we discovered driving up the A82 by Loch Lomond, it can be sunny one minute and chucking it down the next, so we'll have to see. There's a distillery in Oban to visit if it starts to rain Smile

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 19:11 on 14th June 2014
Good to know you landed OK Ruth. Nice to know the wifi is up and running but makes you wonder what we did before the internet don't it...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 Next >