Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village sign

Binham

in the county of Norfolk

Brixham, Devon

Brixham

a Seaside Town in the county of Devon

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Now David Cameron knows what it feels like!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 18:00 on 18th April 2014

Whilst on holiday David Cameron has been 'stung' by a jellyfish!

Three cheers for the jellyfish, who has managed to inflict some pain on him, something that most of us would like to do.

We've been stung by his lot long enough and it's time for him to go. I have no doubt that the television and the newspapers will be full of it, with many a joke also.

I hope the jelly fish is okay.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 21:41 on 18th April 2014
Local vets say the jellyfish is a bit traumatised but wil make a full recovery
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 21:57 on 18th April 2014
Well he should have had his stinger suit on. We went scuba diving in the Whitsundays in 2004, we were given these suits to wear and advised to not wear them could be a very very painful experience.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:29 on 19th April 2014
On 18th April 2014 21:41, Dave John wrote:
Local vets say the jellyfish is a bit traumatised but wil make a full recovery
I wonder if he threw a wobbly Dave?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 01:54 on 20th April 2014

I see your Queen just raised her wages 22 per cent...she owns I/6th of the world's land as it is...but even she's worried about not having enough money these days.  Let's see...last year I got $37 more in my social security check per month... because of the cost of living. WOW!.....smiles...they turned around afterwards and raised groceries higher to make up for that also...they keep raising prices faster then they can print the checks and send them out to us. Always the so called necessities also.

Everything is on the slide over here and we are 5 inches below normal rainfall in the fall through Spring Season of recording rain. Mountains and houses all over the place coming down. So far it looks like most of it is caused from mankind also. Fron grading hillsides to taking out their habitat to hold the soil in, you name it.  

I think I'm ready for Easter tomarrow..been working on that and the backyard. Hubby took in the grandson to turn in bottles for his mom and dad...I think he said they got $60.00. Ours go in next week. I bought me an hulahoop today, to get into the excerise mode....no problem walking up and down the stairway, no problem walking down the street back and forth, so I needed some to make me go around and around at my waist. An whopping $5.99.  I wonder if I can do that any more?...at my age. Should be fun to try and see how far I get.  Have an good evening everyone!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:26 on 20th April 2014

The 'sting' aside he has managed to get a mention yet again, this time for employing another friend and bankrupt! If I was a bankrupt I'd be chased off the earth, with nobody wanting to give me another chance, so why Caplin?

When will it ever stop? In my opinion David Cameron is an absolute disgrace and an example to us all of how NOT to live life!

Please login to post to this thread...