Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Bridgend looking towards Garw valley

Bridgend

in the county of Bridgend

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Where is this plane

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 12:58 on 16th March 2014
The disappearance of this Malaysian Aircraft seems to be baffling everyone including meSmilenow lets put our heads to-gether and try and solve it--is it still in one piece,blown-up,hi-jacked and which country is behind it??
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 13:05 on 16th March 2014

I agree James, this is a real mystery, if it's still in one piece it's got to have landed somewhere, but where ? How do you hide all those people too. If it did go down in the sea, why no debris ? It's not as though it's a  small aircraft that could just vanish, this thing is huge. If it was a terrorist attack I'm sure someone would have come forward by now to claim responsibility, that's what normally happens. If it's not in the sea could it have come down on land somewhere so remote it's not been located ?

It's all very odd. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 13:14 on 16th March 2014
Maybe Vince could solve it -he seems to solve a lot of things latelySmile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:39 on 16th March 2014
  Sorry James, not able to sort this one-- maybe the Bermuda Triangle has shifted due to climate change.
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 21:44 on 16th March 2014
If its not in the sea and not on land then we are entering into the unknown world of science fiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Neil Rodgers
Neil Rodgers
quotePosted at 23:51 on 16th March 2014

Hi John

Many thanks for the information having flown one of these planes its disturbing to think that sort of situation could occur at any time, metal in that envioment give little warning of failure 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 12:24 on 17th March 2014

Thanks for that info John, very interesting, very disturbing. I'm not the best passenger in a plane at the best of times, now I feel even worse.

If it wasn't so expensive I think we'd take the car on the ferry when we travel to Germany, but sadly the Hull to Rotterdam ferry can't beat the £19 each return Ryanair flights from Manchester to Bremen. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 15:15 on 17th March 2014

I'd have thought and hi-jack demands might have been made by now John, also I would have thought if it had been a terrorist attack someone would have claimed responsibility by now. It's been over a week now and not a peep from anyone. It is a massive search area though, maybe something will turn up so - hope so for the sake of the relatives Frown

I still don't like flying though, I'm OK when I'm up, and I'm OK landing, it's the taking off I hate Surprised 

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 15:24 on 17th March 2014
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 17:49 on 17th March 2014

I was listening to an pilot last night talking about this....he thinks if it's been high jacked, it took and extremely intelligient person behind the wheel...and he says they they are so lacked about foregin planes, its not beyond possibly that someone could of boardered it ahead of take off an be in the cock pit with the pilot's. He said where the airlines industry fails...is in sending out data but not receiving it back during these flights and sited the missing Air France plane that went down to two years to find. If all is working, they still do not send back enough data of the flight of the airplane. They give basic data like speed, height in the air..known position..but little beyond that.  The rest they have to pick and sort through to get some kind of idea where it might went. Take my word for it, we had been training the Talibain under the auspices of helping them get an education..here in the states...before 9/11 ever happened...we paid for it ourselves also...but there's been an lot of "fishy" statements as to what happened back then also that's the truth to the matter. The fella last night said based on what he knows...the plane could fo flown to Austraila if it made it there completely with no other problems.  He thinks from India and down through this area is of greater   concern. - chemical's"...from the middle east that were asked to be destroyed an year or so ago. This personel was it's babysitter. But the person siting thei conspiracy is well, not really to good on the truth..but it sounds great.  It could be just what it is, an plane that went astray cause the pilot wanted our of his circumstances...knew what to do and if they didn't go down, he joined an other agenda in his life.  There are so many stories out there that one wonders if there really was an airplane incident to begin with at times.  The Shamans that they picked to find the plane were abotu as phoney baloney as you could get...but some others have said everything from having flown into another another diemension, to being on an island somewhere with the plane having cracked into.  Take note they are now disreguarding the so called "people" sightings....one by an oil rig guy that sent in their coordinates as it flew past them, and an fella on the ground spotted the plane going over the coatline of vietnam...that's nto to say that if didn't turn in another direction then.Time will tell I guess...until then the world waits pretty much as it's out of our hands. I feel sorry for the people that had loved ones aboard it thought, unless they are part of an vacation plan to an private island somewhere. I think the thing is getting to be an "game" at times. 

Much like missing Kyron Horman...where is he, it's been an couple of years now. Everyone searched, no one has given up on this kid..but it's like an blank sheet of paper with no leads.