Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

River Arun, Arundel

Arundel

in the county of West Sussex

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "52"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 22:17 on 22nd February 2014

John, the site is not a ' selling agency ' it is just a sideline to try to help the funding. So don't worry about selling, I certainly don't, I just upload what I hope you all might like to view and pass comments on. So get youe pics uploaded and let your mates be the judgesWink

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 07:25 on 23rd February 2014

Sensible comments Ruth/Dave, which I have just added to in the 'Sell Factor' thread.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:40 on 23rd February 2014
Good Morning all --have a nice daySmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:39 on 23rd February 2014
Afternoon everyone, another wet and windy one here.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 03:47 on 24th February 2014

Wet and windy..that's when you take to the floors further down in the house and build an wood stove fire...unless your house is made of  solid rock. Even in the castles with moats,,. are not known to leak very much. It's just now sprinkling  rain here a bit...we need that...we fertlized the Spring bulbs, planted some new ones in two big containers and laid down moss killer/fertilizer on the grass this weekend...yellow crocus are up now and in full bloom. Made an huge pot of ham and beans left over from New year's dinner, the Ham hock I had frozen... and some chicken salad..watched some TV, and wrote an bit. Went to the store twice, one of those times being the mall. Exchanged kids just an bit ago to take the one staying over night to an orthodontist appointment tomarrow. I'm healing from my injuries last week, but my muscels are sure weak yet. I haven't been going to far, cause I look like someone hit me in the mouth from the bruise on my lip from the fall last week, but I keep putting Aloa Veria lotion on it and it's healing. I'm tired so taking my knock out pills, OK some Tylenol.... and headed for the sofa.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 09:03 on 24th February 2014
Good Morning all---a trip in to town to-day  to    the local meeting house these Mondays soon come round.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:14 on 24th February 2014

Good morning everyone. Have a nice day with your pals James Smile

Sunny today for a change. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:23 on 24th February 2014
Afternoon everyone, just back from sunny Manchester and have had a phone call from our eldest in Germany, seems we are grandparents again, he's arrived three weeks early but all is fine. So that's 2 here, 1 in Germany and another due here in June Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 17:06 on 24th February 2014

Congradulations grandma.....I'm seeing where your water has finally receeded to reveal all likes of WWII bombs that could explode...plus an ship went down in the Thames that has an whole arsenal of them in it's hull that is explosive ready perhaps. I was just in Kent Co., last night looking up one Dr. Thomas Larykn of near Rocestter Cathederal,..around 1619. I take it he was living there, but since there's two churches, an hospital, an templar knight's lodge and an Manor house.. which one he's at the article about him didn't say. Your weather report, 70 MPH winds in that area and heavy rain again. Take careeveryone....start of an new week. 

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:36 on 24th February 2014
Thanks Shirley Smile