Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

City of Wells

Wells

in the county of Somerset

Pentle Bay, Tresco

Tresco

in the county of Isles of Scilly

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "52"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 15:34 on 19th February 2014
Afternoon all,,everyone ok??Smileyou ok over there Ruth??Wink
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 16:28 on 19th February 2014
I'm fine James, just been out with mum to buy her a new microwave, I've spent an hour teaching her how to work it - the phone has rung three times since I got home. Fortunately I took a photo of the controls on my phone so I can look at what she's supposed to be pressing Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 19:20 on 19th February 2014
Beat wishes to your friends John, it must be really awful for them, and 6 months, that's a long time. Hope they are managing to keep their spirits up, although it must be very difficult.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:48 on 19th February 2014
Yes rented is better than B&B, but you're right nothing can replace your own things.
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 00:45 on 20th February 2014

Well, I had an hard time sleeping last night...but pillows over the knee and the electic blanket turned on soon gave to sleep...we just had an brief hail storm and rain squall go over...really sounds much like spring to me. It might be helping to be fat... if one didn't fall on rocks.. that leave holes and broken skin in the knee cap and the leg bloody. Good thing I had Red cross courses for 6 months at school. I can't tell you how handy they have come in, just ask Dr. Sasson. I was patching an kid up in Scouts one day and he was there....I had no idea he was an doctor back then, and this kid comes up and says.".Hello Dr. Sasson" ..I said, if your an doctor how come you didn't say anything with the kid..he says to me,,,looked to me like you were doing just fine helping him...I had to laugh. Then he looks at me asks me if I'd like to volunteer my services at his clinic some day. I later went into raising grandkids as babies instead...besides working two years at Boston Market Resturant part time.Besides history has proven that in lean times "fat people" tend to make it through it better...and survive. I'm working on my manuscript for Chris right now. The Peacock puzzle is about half built now. My sister had an bad day yesterday...they took her blood draw and said they  were without power due to the storms going over..and we had an bad one yesterday...gave her.. her weekly shot...and told them all to come back Friday...which is an hefty walk for miles on end for her to get to the center...in the heavy pouring down rain...because she ended up with an lemon for an car to drive...and most the time it's not working...they just bilk her out of her welfare money because they know she hasn't got anyway to defend herself..she has no husband to go and tell others that he'll kick their butts if they can't straighten up and do thier job correctly.. she's saving money for another car, but it will take her forever cause of what little she can save.  Tha'ts why I put people down that can't live without their upteen thousands of dollars worth of cars they buy, to forget the truly helpless in the world...starting with our Government officials. But anyway..hubby just came home form work, so better get going for now.

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:50 on 20th February 2014
Good Morning --everyone ok ??Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 12:27 on 20th February 2014
Afternoon everyone, all is well here James Smile
James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 16:51 on 20th February 2014
Hi there Ruth--alls well on the poor side of the PenninesSmile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 17:09 on 20th February 2014
Hi John, everything OK in Kent ?
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 19:24 on 20th February 2014

John, tell me an bit about the Lawrence family travels in history outside of England...you seem to know an bit better then I do on the surname.I already know that the Lawson and Larkin and an host more people share the beginnings of their name with the Lawrence family,  Though I have so far not ran into any close by in records for some time. 

Good morning...I finally took an bath with my knee, which felt really good and hubby finished off the puzzle of the peacock last night..so that area is cleaned up again, and I worked at getting the papers I have written for Christ organized in the leather catche case/notebook. Wrote some more background information for that last night also...kind of  where these guys were traveling, how to reconginze an templar knight in information you pick up or read...without them saying an thing. Plus guided him to an article tells all their major centers known worldwide..towns...and who had juristidiction over them...and the main European center located in France..there's one in London also. Also their path to their rituals and what they included. I still had problems sleeping last night. Not only is my knee badly bruised, but so is my cheek bone on my face. It seems to be going away though...just taking some time. I watched an show on King Richard and how they determined the DNA and such to definately make teh statement they had indeed found him. Heard there was an couple of earthquakes near Britain since yesterday also...could only find one though..an 4.1 mag, that I doubt any of you felt because of it's location. 

Rain here until the weekend..and its coming up fast now.So I best get going for today..... have an good day everyone.