Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Tall Ship in Lowestoft Harbour

Lowestoft

a Seaside Town in the county of Suffolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Please consider the 'sell factor' to help POE

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 22:33 on 23rd February 2014
  We live and learn do we not? As has often been said, you learn something new every day here on POE.
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:07 on 24th February 2014
On 23rd February 2014 22:30, John Lawrence wrote:

Very interesting reading this, Edward & Rod your images are fine,

I have started removing some of mine  from sale taking into account comment about pics made on this thread.

I would welcome negative, constructive comments where people consider it neccesary, you never  know it may improve my Photography!!Smile

John.....Please do NOT remove pictures, it can actually harm POE by leaving blank spaces throughout the site. If Chris and Sarah want them removed they will do it and as I said yesterday, your pictures have already been approved!
Paul HiltonPremier Member - Click for more info
Paul Hilton
quotePosted at 01:47 on 25th February 2014

Was listening to the picture editor of a major US magazine who stated the most important thing, in their view, is not to copy other photographers, as I mentioned back about p7 on this thread. They want to see your work; not a copy of someone else's,

The past couple of months, my non-Poe images that have sold in the US (books) and UK ( national newspapers) have only 4 of the 8 points mentioned earlier, so you don't need all of the 8 I mentioned, but more would be better I guess. 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:41 on 25th February 2014

Correct John.

I misread what you posted, call it a senior moment if you like, but you are correct in what you say. Thanks for putting me straight.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 21:56 on 25th February 2014
Hmmn, getting better very slowly John but that's progress I suppose. Have to visit hospital tomorrow for check up so hoping for good report, even though its still painful.
 Please login to post to this thread...
< Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9