Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

All Saints' Church in Ryde

Ryde

in the county of Isle of Wight

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

The 'POE List' for Service Comments, Good or Bad!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 15:41 on 30th December 2014

That's just reminded me of that couple who gave a bad review of a hotel in Blackpool on Trip Advisor and the hotel took money from their credit card because they didn't allow negative reviews. 

Cheeky devils Ron, and they've lost a customer. 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 15:01 on 1st January 2015
Hopefully they will lose more than one customer Ruth. They simply don't deserve the custom.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 10:02 on 4th January 2015

A mate told me yesterday that Asda Wheatley, 'super' Store didn't have a single Beef joint in the place! What sort of supermarket is that?

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 11:17 on 6th January 2015

The Asda Wheatley store is just half a mile away from me so it's convenient to go there, but is it really convenient?

I just went down to get fuel and guess what the 24/7 Fuel Station is CLOSED.

I went to draw cash from the ATM's (they have two there) and guess what, a message on both screens reads.....SORRY, TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER!

What a b....y one eyed place that is down there, so yet another THUMBS DOWN for Asda Store, Wheatley and a trip to Cowley or Headington so no longer convenient.

I reckon the public should start boycotting this store, it's failing on a daily basis it seems.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:50 on 6th January 2015

I went back to Asda store, Wheatley at 16:10 hours today and still the ATM's weren't operational.

The screen message remained the same..... SORRY, TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER!

Maybe they didn't take enough money to fill the ATM's, meaning shoppers are staying away, or are the banks responsible for re-filling them? Either way, if shoppers can't get their money from the Asda ATM in Wheatley, they will most certainly go elsewhere.

Goodbye Asda Wheatley!

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 13:20 on 7th January 2015

Today also, the ATM screen message at Asda Store, Wheatley remains the same..... SORRY, TEMPORARILY OUT OF ORDER!

Disgraceful.

rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 13:58 on 7th January 2015

I'm beginning to wonder if they are deliberately letting this store run down with a view to it closing. Seems like it would be better for the customers if it did close its doors on a permanent basis.

I've just got back from Tesco, I've saved 20p a litre on my fuel. The ATM's were both working, and I've been able to buy both milk and beef Smile 

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:50 on 24th January 2015

I am responsible for deleting what I considered sufficient to satisfy everybody concerned and especially as John and I have had emails back and forth today. I considered it would serve no useful purpose to leave them in place, but again it seems a case of dammed if you do dammed if you don't!

I will be deleting the above posts also in an attempt to bring this nonsense to an end and if needs be lock the thread.

So wonder no more dear friends, blame me, liar Ron!

Sleep well John...

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 08:40 on 22nd February 2015

Congratulations are in order for The Cooperative Energy Group who after I checked my tariff with them have saved me £42 per month x 12 = £505 annually!

See https://www.cooperativeenergy.coop/ and good luck!

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 09:09 on 23rd February 2015
A lot of things are positive on here John--just not appreciatedSmile

Edited by: james prescott at:23rd February 2015 21:40