Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Crescent Gardens, Harrogate

Harrogate

in the county of North Yorkshire

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Camilla Gets Royal Recognition!

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 19:44 on 10th April 2012

What's an rosette?...if I might ask. I haven't seen this in the newspapers over here...or else missed it. I take it you don't like Camila...or haven't gotten over Diana's death as yet. Last time I felt I saw her..Diana was walking with an little boy...taking care of him on Broughton Beach. She had "Dodie" with her, he had an little kid also...I think that was his name. That was right after she passed on not to long...haven't' seen her since...can't say I am really looking for her though.  She looked just fine to me "on the other side" so as to say. I got the feeling she was telling me that she was watching over her kids...particularly one of them at the time. Being an ex school teacher...she will probably do that...watch over little kids..even if she is on the other side now.. She always reminded me of my neighbor girl down the street...use to come up here all the time...by the time she got through school, they might of looked like identical twins. Though haven't seen Nicole in some time now either. Her sister passed away...I think they said she had cancer or MS or something of the likes. Young. Way to young for them all to leave us in the earth bound state. My mother also...she died at 48 years old. She got all the work, but none of the pleasure of her retirement years in life. Reminds me of the Kennedy family also. People whom made an difference in the world at the time.

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
Dave John
Dave John
quotePosted at 20:34 on 10th April 2012
A rosette is a prize handed out at farm and country shows for various competition categories, usually animal based!!!!Wink Simply don't like Camilla. Nothing at all to do with Diana's death tragic and untimely as it was. In fact don't have much time for any of the Royals apart from the Queen and Anne.
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 20:46 on 10th April 2012

This is what it's all about Shirley  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17654777

LOL@Dave...

jc
jc
quotePosted at 00:54 on 11th April 2012

Good Afternoon! Fabolous of the landscape to the wonders of life, to be part of the grateful to be part of something!

Julia

Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
quotePosted at 04:17 on 12th April 2012

Thanks for explaining that one to me Ron...well, one thing is for sure, Diana can't be brought back exactly and I don't doubt that Camile is doing her best to follow in an woman's shoes that it is hard to do. So maybe it's "OK". in ways.

Ron, I've read an lot of things about Diana's death...but perhaps the closest to the truth to me was her wanting to make an humanitarian campaign out of "Land mines" in trying to get them abolished world wide....it would of never worked because small countries with no means of large weapondery... make good use of these bombs to kill the citizens and military convoys...in making their cause known in the world. Perhaps she "numbered" her own days with these terrorists, if what happened was not an true accident of the day. Look at how many so called "Land mines" go off everyday in the Middle-east alone. Of course Diana's concern was the children maimed by them...but they served an larger purpose then kids playing around things they would maybe would of  been better off not playing around to begin with at all. Mankind has an way of murdering the population if there's a "cause" behind "justice" for doing it. Sad...but true.

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 07:37 on 12th April 2012

Well thats one theory Shirley but the bottom line is if you dig another allotment (garden plot in the US) whilst being married to your own, you are asking for trouble!

Diana stated quite openly "there  were three people in this marriage".

quote | editPosted at 08:33 on 14th April 2012
Some harsh words have been said about Camilla.  Perhaps we should respect her bravery and achievment.  For 7 years now she has woken up in the morning with Jug Ears laying next to her.  
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:32 on 14th April 2012
LOL@Mick!
 Please login to post to this thread...