Pictures of England

Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

Village Church

Castle Acre

in the county of Norfolk

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Graduation Day

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

Ron Brind
Ron Brind
quotePosted at 09:29 on 23rd November 2014

I thought it would be a nice idea to have a 'Graduation Day' thread on POE where proud parents, family members and friends could offer their congratulations to those who have studied and probably suffered hardship and heartache, during several years of hard work, in order to achieve their goal. It would also allow potential employers the opportunity to use the details when looking for new talent, so if you know of a suitable candidate please do add their name to this list.

The start of this thread coincides with our grandson JAMIE SHEPHERD receiving his degree on 21st November 2014 in St Albans Cathedral Abbey, Hertfordshire after a year at Oxford Brookes University and then another three years work at Hertford University. The full details of his title and the course will follow.

Congratulations Jamie with love and best wishes from Nan and GD - well done mate! 

My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
quotePosted at 13:11 on 23rd November 2014

Good idea Ron. Might be a while before I'm adding our grandchildrens names to this thread, but may we offer our congratulations to Jamie on his graduation. Well done Smile

All the best for the future.

Ruth & David 

James Prescott
James Prescott
quotePosted at 16:12 on 23rd November 2014
Congratulations to the young chap--nice to see someone doing wellSmile
Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
quotePosted at 21:49 on 23rd November 2014
  Well done and congratulation Jamie- good luck for the future