Search:

Historic Towns & Picturesque Villages

The local

Fletching

in the county of East Sussex

Dalton-in-Furness Castle, Cumbria

Dalton-in-Furness

in the county of Cumbria

A picture of RyeBath AbbeyA picture of Bath AbbeyBag End?A picture of Barton Le ClayA picture of Barton Le Clay

Good Day "59"

**Please support PoE by donating today - thank you**

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 18:38 on 20th November 2014
Thats the one RuthSmile
My favourite: Pictures  |  Towns  |  Attractions
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:25 on 20th November 2014
Hope the pills work for you John. I'm feeling a bit better, the Ibruprofen seems to have got rid of the major aches and the fever. A couple more doses and I'll give them up and see how I go. The pharmacist said it was something going about in the area and normally lasts around 24 hours or so. Not being able to eat dairy products until it clears up is the real nuisance - I love cheese.
Dave John
Dave John
Posted at 20:47 on 20th November 2014
Hope you all get well soon, get the whisky flowing, it may not cure the maladies but it sure makes you feel better about themWink
Ron Brind
Ron Brind
Posted at 20:54 on 20th November 2014

Until the next morning Dave! lol

Hang on in there you guys n gals, nature will take it's natural course and you'll feel better in a few days for sure.

rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 20:58 on 20th November 2014

Well I certainly can't feel as bad as I did last night, so I'm going to give the Grouse a go Smile

I'm sure I'll be fine in a couple of days, hope John will be too. 

Vince Hawthorn
Vince Hawthorn
Posted at 21:15 on 20th November 2014
 Hi All and sorry to hear of quite a few of you guys and gals feeling off colour- do hope all of you get to feel a lot better very quickly.
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 22:15 on 20th November 2014
Thanks Vince Smile
Sk Lawson
Sk Lawson
Posted at 02:54 on 21st November 2014

Yes, i hope your all feeling better soon..Holidays just aren' tthe time to feel lousy. WEll, my sattelite hackers took out our smaller TV yesterday and possibly the heater cord to an new electric blanket I bought yesterday...I'll keep the blanket and see if my Oreintal lady can help on both of them now, instead of just one of them.

Yes...Ron....I feel so good...I still have the paying off to get done, but I've already started that one long ago. Just an LOT of changes coming up here soon. Anyway...my hackesr left the air waves and I got the tv set back again. I'm not feeling as sick to my stomach as when theyare not around giving me low dose "radiation". I can't pronounce Colonscopy very well, so my sister in-law says refer to it as your  "colon look and see" and I had to laugh...especially when she said that very quickly. 

Anyone want an young black lab..Chris says he's going to give him away, because he works so much and being an "single dad" the dog's left to grow up in an animal cage more or less. Daugher in-law took him in for tonight. Our Miss Bell was sure an good dog with the kids..she was so lanky at that age...I didn't think she'd ever amount to much and what an surprise I got. we all loved her an great deal, she use to be with the kids bouncing balloons off her nose to each other, rihgt along with us and our hands slapping them back and forth to see who all could keep them in the air... during the Holidays and having an great time with us all...making us laugh. You know she gave her life when the three pit bulls jumped her instead of her beloved "kids" out at the kid's house. They tore her flesh clean off her body...I think maybe they were trying to eat her.  But I know how Chris feels about it also...not having the time to spend with them as you'd really like to do. Not having any life with an "family" is no way for an dog to live.

So next year already see's William, Kate and Royal family coming over to visit us, same for the Pope.  I'm wondering how she's feeling these days, last I heard she was sickly again with morning sickness. Last I heard.... William said in an couple of weeks it should be over with. Wonder if Prince George will get something spectacular for Christmas this year....besides someone to grow up and play with thanks to "Mom and Dad".  It would be nice to see Prince Harry married also...seriously going steady at the least. I know.."matchmaker" grandma's.

I went out an bought an sack of weight watcher's goodies to make into an "desert" plate at 50 calories per whatever you want to bite on. Five bites should fit the bill...Walked today...nice outside while it lasted. Getting count down time now. Besides our outting, Dec. 17th comes on the next sequal of "The Hobbit" at the movies. I talked to hubby last night an asked him if we could take my sister with us, and get her own room, while we get our own room for all the birthdays, and anniversay coming up after Christmas, cause I think my sis would enjoy getting away once in an while also. he said to keep the idea until we see what the weather does then. Still havent' found my boots for this winter either...been to busy to look for them today so far. I guess I go for now..constant music sound in my head...Dee Dee goes in for another "Cat Scan" next Monday...she says she's been having an few problems of headaches...she didn't call her doctor, he called her...maybe she has one of those pyshic kind of guys that knows when she needs help? ...and gives it. I go for now and enjoy the evening.  Next week, final for" Dancing with the stars"also. 

James Prescott
James Prescott
Posted at 10:58 on 21st November 2014
Good Morning to all on this bright Autumnal day --yes?? keep the Grouse flowing.Smile
rustyruth
rustyruth
Posted at 11:39 on 21st November 2014
Good morning everyone, feeling a little better today - thank goodness Smile hope everyone else is OK today.